2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxious to find out what team I'm on, who my teammates are, and who I will represent, but at the same time, I couldn't care less. We have 4 potential captains, 4 great OEM's, and 20 awesome potential teammates, its going to turn out great regardless.

Um 3 captains... Chunky is spoken for already :D

I'm so excited to get that PM this week and get the ball rolling! I hope we get out team assignment at that point too, but any news is good news!

I give 5 foot putts....you'll enjoy playing with me. Promise!
I have a tendency to give long putts as well, I guess I'll have to verify with my captain before I head out!!!

Yep. We're going to have to do what we're told. That's for sure.

Except if they tell me to play conservative and fire at the middle of greens. I don't know what conservative means.
Just kidding:alien:

I give 5 foot putts....you'll enjoy playing with me. Promise!

I have a tendency to give long putts as well, I guess I'll have to verify with my captain before I head out!!!

I'm not giving anyone anything....everyone is putting out 6 inch putts when they play me. No more Mr. Nice Guy. :wink:

Look at the Vets getting all serious on us rooks!

That's right, One-T and I are going all serious this year. Watch out!

Hi Ddec looking forward to playing with or against you again. i think we both know we'd both walk away with .5 points from any match we would play! :alien:

Hi Ddec looking forward to playing with or against you again. i think we both know we'd both walk away with .5 points from any match we would play! :alien:

Stop it buck. I will destroy you or carry you around for 15 holes as we win 4&3

I'm hoping for option b

I'm hoping for option b

I thought I got to carry you around the course? <sad face>

Gotta love the banter when we don't even know our teams hahaha

Stop it buck. I will destroy you or ride your coattails for 15 holes as we win 4&3

I'm hoping for option b

Fify ddec

I'm hoping for option b

Don't worry with the amount of good players in the MC this year i'll still be available in the 5th-6th round of the draft.

Don't worry with the amount of good players in the MC this year i'll still be available in the 5th-6th round of the draft.

If we got picked via a draft format, I would go bananas with happiness.

Handicap talk....booooooooohhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back