THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

i'll be bringing my notebook and pen to jot down some notes for sure!

i'll be bringing my notebook and pen to jot down some notes for sure!

They sell a course book, I'd recommend it for preparing for future competition Buck.

They sell a course book, I'd recommend it for preparing for future competition Buck.
There are a few Morgan Cup participants from across the globe that would love the major hook ups for both course books. Just throwing that out there

I received my confirmation from Golfergal. I'm all in for a SCOR induced day of golf at the Myrtle Beach Invitational.

Nice!! A Sharkwrestler AND a course book! All great things coming up for this guy!

Dudes I really don't think these courses need to be fully examined. Get down there a few days prior and play them. They are not all that crazy.

Dudes I really don't think these courses need to be fully examined. Get down there a few days prior and play them. They are not all that crazy.

Says the enemy

Haha I wouldn't steer you wrong. Stay out of the bunkers and you will be fine

PM sent, hope there are still some spots open.

Ha! Team Awesome will be back together.

if you're my teammate we will dominate!......... any drinking games after we put up triple digits on the course!

I keep going to True Blues website and looking up pictures and everything. I seriously can't wait for this!

I keep going to True Blues website and looking up pictures and everything. I seriously can't wait for this!

They have some videos too.... 18 looks like such an amazing finishing hole.

Alright Vince. I can see sales in ZingZang going through the roof.hehe

I am so pumped for this! I just hate that its still a month away.

Back