2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I went to the Fitting Studio in Chicago. The amount of information I gathered about the golf swing in my entire life didn't compare to the information I gathered in the couple of hours I was there. My handicap dropped 3 points this year and I credit it to that experience

I can do Chicago with ease, especially for a 3 stroke drop

I'm looking forward to seeing what new goodies Cleveland brings to the table in 2013! It's got to be some hawt stuff for sure :blob:

Yes I went to the Fitting Studio in Chicago. The amount of information I gathered about the golf swing in my entire life didn't compare to the information I gathered in the couple of hours I was there. My handicap dropped 3 points this year and I credit it to that experience

Bradd, did you have to pay for it or was it complimentary with you techniques lily being sponsored? Just wondering. That would be awesome to do. I only live 6 hours from Chicago, I would make a weekend trip out if it with my wife!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

One of the nice things about being in SoCal is that Callway and Cleveland's HQs are out here. Both within a hour of me. :D

I am excited about what Clevelend has to offer for 2013! I have heard some great things on Facebook and Twitter about people who have gotten sneak peaks at all the new stuff and they are stoked about it. I am excited about the new Classic driver for sure. Each company for The Morgan Cup has exciting stuff, and from Cleveland I daydream about the new Classic driver along with a Miyazaki B Asha shaft and a 588 combo set in the bag. I daydream about each company and thats just my Cleveland/Srixon daydream

Well, Well....there is a Callaway Performance Center in Austin, Tx.......that is good to know just in case! :bashful:

No doubt, you did that last year if I remember correctly?

If not Callaway, I just saw the Cleveland performance center is only 1,471 miles away. I could do that.

I'm pretty sure TripleBogieTim went to the one in Austin, he had a great time there.

I actually tried to go to the Cleveland one when I was in SoCal last February, but they were booked solid for the few days that I was there.

Bradd, did you have to pay for it or was it complimentary with you techniques lily being sponsored? Just wondering. That would be awesome to do. I only live 6 hours from Chicago, I would make a weekend trip out if it with my wife!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

I paid for it but its the best money ever spent on anything golf related.

I think White Rhino has it the best for fittings. He can probably be to any of the OEMs fitting centers minus Bridgestone in an hour and a half. You definitely can't pass that up!

Edit: WR beat me to it.

Cobra is close as well I think.

If any Callaway staffers end up going to Chicago for a fitting and it works with my schedule I'd be glad to go along and take photos and vids for forum feedback. My brother went with me and took lots of pics and videos and I'm glad he did, I was able to share my experience better.

I've been in and out, but I've been trying to recover from this illness. I'll be here...just need to get rested first...

I have no doubt about that. Get well bro.

I think White Rhino has it the best for fittings. He can probably be to any of the OEMs fitting centers minus Bridgestone in an hour and a half. You definitely can't pass that up!

Edit: WR beat me to it.

Cobra is close as well I think.

I had thought they were but I cant find any locations listed. But will keep looking :D

If any Callaway staffers end up going to Chicago for a fitting and it works with my schedule I'd be glad to go along and take photos and vids for forum feedback. My brother went with me and took lots of pics and videos and I'm glad he did, I was able to share my experience better.

That would he cool, ill keep that in mind if I end up being callaway

I'm certainly going to go all out on fitting for this gear. I hope I am able to go to an approved place for an in depth fitting! So I may take you up on that!

Bridgestone is right in my backyard. The others are pretty far away. Haha

I would LOVE to get fitted at a performance center. I need to do some research to see what's nearby. Obviously it all depends on who I'm sponsored by.

Bridgestone is right in my backyard. The others are pretty far away. Haha

Hmmmmm I wonder what OEM you are dying to work with :confused2:. Covington is just a skip and hop down the road. :D

Just got a classic in the mail today, anxious to try it out and see what kind of Cleveland/srixon pondering ensues

Just got a classic in the mail today, anxious to try it out and see what kind of Cleveland/srixon pondering ensues

Which model did you go with?

290 10.5* head

I'm certainly going to go all out on fitting for this gear. I hope I am able to go to an approved place for an in depth fitting! So I may take you up on that!

If not GolfTec is very very good

Yeah man, I think this may have to happen, i'll bring the DSLR Nikon D600 and make Castor Hades videos!

How do you like the 600? I've heard great things. What did you have before?

It seems fair and should bring a lot of people in. I do it for the people. Man I can't wait to play these courses again. Caledonia at sunset is the most beautiful place I've ever played

I'm craving some beautiful warm sunset golf right now. Not a fan of this standard time crap we have right now.

I hit the 588 MB's and wow, did they feel amazing. More specifically, the 6 iron. Never had an iron feel like that before off the face.

I am excited about what Clevelend has to offer for 2013! I have heard some great things on Facebook and Twitter about people who have gotten sneak peaks at all the new stuff and they are stoked about it. I am excited about the new Classic driver for sure. Each company for The Morgan Cup has exciting stuff, and from Cleveland I daydream about the new Classic driver along with a Miyazaki B Asha shaft and a 588 combo set in the bag. I daydream about each company and thats just my Cleveland/Srixon daydream

Daydreams are a beautiful thing to have bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back