Voting Thread 2012 (Non-Partisan, Non-Political)

ATLGolfer

#ATLClive75
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sitting in line waiting to vote. Seemed like a good time to start a voting thread.

Here are the rules:

1) Post if you voted today

2) Don't post who you voted for.

There's no need for the thread to devolve into political arguments. This should only be a thread to celebrate our right to vote. It's something that should never be taken for granted.

We were in line at 6:30 this morning. Took about 20 minutes to vote. Was very surprised how busy the poll was, but glad the line moved quickly. It was chilly out this morning....28 degrees......BRRRRrrr.

I'm going to go vote this afternoon after class. God Bless America.

I did early voting last Monday. Waited 30 minutes.

I'm voting this afternoon when the old people are napping

I'm voting and then going to eat donuts. I love donuts. And voting.

Seriously guys and gals, exercise your right to vote.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Went at 6:40 this morning. #14 in line. Took only a few minutes after they opened.

I'm about 15 minutes away from casting my vote. The lines are moving and everyone is in great spirits.

I did just witness a fender bender in the parking lot. Both parties were clueless as to what had just happened. They had to be told.

I will be heading there in about an hour with my son.

I'm on a road trip for work today (Seattle) so I voted by absentee ballot last week.

Ken

We have vote by mail in Oregon. We dropped our ballots at the polling drop box yesterday. It is so much easier to do it this way. But I have to admit, I miss the experience of going to a polling station, showing ID, getting a ballot, going into a booth and doing your duty.

I mailed my absentee ballot in last week. Glad to see everyone is voting

Arrived at the polling site at 7:30, took 45 minutes start to fnish, got to work at 9:00. Will eat lunch at my desk. God bless America.

Voted before work this morning.

Both parties were clueless as to what had just happened. They had to be told.

I think that about sums up politics in a nutshell, hehe. :)

I was gonna vote before work but the parking lot was full and didn't want to be late. Gonna head there on my lunch break, which I'm sure will be busy again but then I will have more time.

Im going to be a late voter after work, they arent open early enough to go beforehand

I voted on friday. I have to work all day today.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I voted this morning :)

I'm voting this afternoon when the old people are napping
LOL, caught you napping bro, this old person voted 3 weeks ago.
old_man_SMILEY.gif

I'm about 15 minutes away from casting my vote. The lines are moving and everyone is in great spirits.

I did just witness a fender bender in the parking lot. Both parties were clueless as to what had just happened. They had to be told.

That reminds me... did you find the stack of business cards that I left you? :act-up:

Took about 90 minutes to vote. Seriously large crowd, but the facility handled it well. Everyone was in good spirits despite the wait and terrible weather.

I absolutely love days like this. It reminds me what being American is all about.

I voted this morning, I walked down to the fire station and got there at poll opening and boy was it packed immediately lol, one of the machines broke down so it was a long slow process-1 hour for only 20 voters haha, luckily I got there early because the lines were out the door when I left.

I'm glad I voted today I didn't get a chance for early voting. Now it's time to get some popcorn and watch the events unfold tonight.

:popcorn::poop:

Voted this morning but did not tell my principle, so he will let me leave at 12 and I can get a round of golf in today.

I voted via absentee ballot a few weeks ago. I'm so happy I can finally vote!

Voted this morning as well!

Back