THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Looks like not going to happen for me. Pretty much all hands on deck during the Saturdays of holiday season... Why do I work retail again?

beats me I've asked you that a few times

a lot of people sure do get sick in the winter though

Morning bump for this awesoem event, looking forward to a practice round at a MC course with my fellow THPERS!

NICE love seeing more and more THPers making the commitment to come to this.

You've got that right Buck. This is going to be an awesome Winter Gathering sponsored by SCOR.
One unbeliveable golf Course I might say and The winning team will each receive a full custom set of SCOR Golf scoring clubs built to their specs.

PM sent, count me IN!!!

I did the fitting on the SCORFit online fitting yesterday (Just in case...) and I like Prescription #1 minus the 44. The 44 mimics my existing PW.

Prescription #1 — Ultimate Scoring Range Precision
SCOR416144°126-130 y
SCOR416148°113-117 y
SCOR416152°101-105 y
SCOR416156°88-92 y
SCOR416160°76-80 y

Plus 1", GENIUS 12 Firm+ shafts

I was elated to learn that, YES, left handed wedges are now available. Hmm, I may apply to test these when the lefty testing opens.

Now, get that first invitational in the books so we can get this one cooking, I'm already looking forward to the event.

Morning bump for this awesoem event, looking forward to a practice round at a MC course with my fellow THPERS!

It will be great to see you guys again!

PM sent, count me IN!!!

I did the fitting on the SCORFit online fitting yesterday (Just in case...) and I like Prescription #1 minus the 44. The 44 mimics my existing PW.

Prescription #1 — Ultimate Scoring Range Precision
SCOR4161
44°
126-130 y
SCOR4161
48°
113-117 y
SCOR4161
52°
101-105 y
SCOR4161
56°
88-92 y
SCOR4161
60°
76-80 y

Plus 1", GENIUS 12 Firm+ shafts

I was elated to learn that, YES, left handed wedges are now available. Hmm, I may apply to test these when the lefty testing opens.

Now, get that first invitational in the books so we can get this one cooking, I'm already looking forward to the event.

Way to go Lefty!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Way to go Lefty!! Looking forward to seeing you again!

Hey Mike, you and Dan have an extra spot for me to crash if I make the trip down?

Well, does anyone one have a an extra spot I can crash on Friday night? I am thinking about driving down friday, then heading back Sat. evening.

Anyone want to get a place Friday and Saturday night? Maybe get a Friday and also Sunday round somewhere?

Don't know how everyone feels about this, but I'd be more than happy to share my bag with anyone who wants to take a few swings on the range or even check something out on Sunday (you'll have to be in my group if it's in the bag though :D). I've got everything down there in the sig as well as some other goodies. Also in the backup bag is a Betti SS11, Seemore Si3, J40 wedges, a CG Black Driver with the non-limited 39S in it. Should have my Adams 9088UL back by then. Also may still have my CG16 irons and wedges if I don't unload them by then. Let me know if anyone wants to try something out!

Great idea. I don't have as an extensive of a collection, but everyone is free to test anything I have in my bag, in addition to my classic 290 9* with a kussla black 72x and my Anser 56*.

Anyone want to get a place Friday and Saturday night? Maybe get a Friday and also Sunday round somewhere?
Bogey is looking for a place to crash.

Hard to believe this is now a month away, feels like just yesterday I was at the Atlanta outing.

Hard to believe this is now a month away, feels like just yesterday I was at the Atlanta outing.

We need to chat it up this time dude.. Feel like we barely said five words to one another in ATL!

Hey Mike, you and Dan have an extra spot for me to crash if I make the trip down?

sorry for the skim job on your post, we actually have a full room on the trip, but it sounds like there are some other options available.

See ya down there, dont forget the cross beanie!

A Friday round sounds good.

Just got the confirm, I'm in.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping the knee issues are better by then but I will be there none the less.

I have an extra bedroom in my condo if you want to split it (it is so not expensive). I'll be there Friday afternoon sometime so probably no round then, but I'm definitely down for Sunday.

I have an extra bedroom in my condo if you want to split it (it is so not expensive). I'll be there Friday afternoon sometime so probably no round then, but I'm definitely down for Sunday.

Where are you staying Jon?

just took another look at the pics of True Blue, I better get my tee game under control #keepmeoutofwastebunkers

just took anotejhr look at the pics of True Blue, I better get my tee game under control #keepmeoutofwastebunkers

very wide fairways there

Back