THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

What the Heck is going on in hear! My buddy hangs his hopes on someone else. I'm hurt, you cut me deep...you cut me deep

Ryan knows what happens when you bet against ATLGolfer:

IMG_08601.jpg

Oh yeah - I went there.

LOL! Yes you did.

What the Heck is going on in hear! My buddy hangs his hopes on someone else. I'm hurt, you cut me deep...you cut me deep

Just extra motivation Freddie...they think we can't do it. Time to prove them wrong.

Gotta love Rickie Bobbie

Freddie, this will be you after Saturday:

That is a great line.

"Help me Tom Cruise!!! Tom Cruise use your Witchcraft on me to the get the fire off me!!!!"

I wonder who is traveling the farthest for this shindig?

Good luck to all the teams! This will be a fun event.

JT are saying that I'll be the Magic Man with another hot blond wife...beating your narrow behind would have been enough but you can call me Magic man at dinner.

Anybody heading in for the Invitational have a R flex driver shaft sitting around I could try out in my TM Superfast Burner 2 for a week or two post Atlanta.
I did a fitting today and will do a write up of it after our Invitational (we mostly focused on irons but talked about / swung the driver a few times right at the end) anyway he thought I might want to try a regular flex out based on swing speed etc.

JT are saying that I'll be the Magic Man with another hot blond wife...beating your narrow behind would have been enough but you can call me Magic man at dinner.

Oh boy. Should we have an avatar bet?

Done, #1 make it so...avatar control for one week

I'll go with JT. That should be fun to follow.

It's all irrelevant because I plan on winning this thing. :D

Just got home from a trip to Myrtle Beach and caught up on all the excitement of this Saturday. Had a great time on Caledonia and humbled, as usual, on True Blue. You new Cuppers have a real treat in store for you. Will see the chiropracter tomorrow at 9:15 and really need tomorrow to rest this old body. But, I'm so looking forward to teeing it up with Gipper, Wade, and Jeff this weekend and I promise I'll be ready with all that I have in the tank. It will be great to see some of my old buddies and meet some new THP friends.

Hey WW:
- I'm looking forward to teeing it up with V.Man and having Jeff S and you in the foursome. And if you forget my name, that's okay because I'll probably also forget that I just gave it to you! As a newbie to a THP'er event, I am so looking forward to this.

V.Man:
- I look forward to meeting and playing golf with you Saturday! Hope I don't get to heavy for you to carry around the course!
I'll be there round 9:30-10:00 if traffic up 400 and east on 20 isn't too bad on Saturday morning.

Gip, I'll be coming down 400 to 20 and plan to get to the course at about the same time. The weekend traffic isn't nearly as bad as during the week. We're going to have some fun Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and playing with you guys as well. It's gonna be great day!

The weather forecast is great, I expect Bear's Best to be in fine condition, but most of all it's the first THP Invitational. It will be epic! We're making history buddy.

Absolutely Gipper. You V.Man, JeffSpicoli and I are going to make a great foursome. We shall strike fear into the hearts of all others....one way or another!

When the group gets a look at us on the first tee there will be some emotion felt for sure. Fear? Maybe not! But, if its a handicap event, you always must fear the dots!

Take my word for it , If you have a 35 footer for birdie Vman is the man for that putt, He makes em' all the time ..

I wish it were true, buddy. The collection of putters in my closet will attest to my ever searching for the "magic wand". I did have one of those magic moments yesterday on True Blue though. Sank a 40 foot down hill, side hill slider for par. My opponent in our little Ryder Cup type match was so shaken he missed his 6 foot birdie putt and he never really recovered thereafter.

Back