Shark wrestler saved my back side big time!

Wow shark wrestler! That's incredible. If you evr want to come to north DE to play I'd love to meet up for a round!

TT on iPad

Way to go Jim. That's what its all about folks, people helping people.

Very cool. At first I thought it said "Shaved" in the thread title. I'm glad it didn't.

Kevin

Very cool. At first I thought it said "Shaved" in the thread title. I'm glad it didn't.

Kevin
lol, that would almost be a better thread.

Way to go Shark!

Yesterday While out on an errand for a job i was working, the alternator in my truck decidded it was done. So I was stranded, after the police pushed me out of traffic, I called Jim to get the name of a shop in his area to fix my truck. He gave me the number to the shop he frequents. Now, I was about an hour from home, so Jim says man take my truck home so your wife doesn't have to come all the way out to get you. He comes out picks my stranded a$$ up from a shopping center. takes my by the shop to pick up a few things, we take him home. check out the putter collection. i fall n love with his SI3 in the process. And off i go to home. Funny part is I text my wife I'm good to go, that Jim had offered his truck for me to,use. She said " THP, its obviously much more than just golf". I had to chuckle, my response was " it truly is, and that she will see first hand in May. Anyway, Jim was the best, never batted an eye, and was like man don't worry it's cool.
Shark Wrestler is the Man!

dang that should say big time

I'll say !

Sharkwrestler!!!!! He is the man!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Pretty darm cool there Jim!

Jim is the nicest guy ever. Willing to help you out no questions, no expectations. Super cool guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim is the man and has great taste in cigars! Way to go dude!

SHARKWRESTLERRRR!! Great great guy and he smokes a mean pork butt!!

That was hella cool of you sharkwrestler. Love seeing stories like these. Truly a special place this is.

Well done. :D

Shark is an awesome guy

ole Sharkwrestler is one of my favorite people on this site. He is just a genuine good person. A great roommate...even though I give him hell when he tries to sleep. haha. I wish more people were like him.

Way to go Jim! Very cool.

Great guy, that sharkwrestler.

Way to go Jim!

Way to go Jim!!! I am not surprised by this in the least.

Wow that's awesome! Way to go shark.

Great going Shark!!!

Back