2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so flipping excited for this event. Possibly finding out who will be on my team soon has me FIRED up!

I'm so flipping excited for this event. Possibly finding out who will be on my team soon has me FIRED up!

I am trying to think of something else right now with no luck. So 'effin pumped to find out who my teammates are.

I am trying to think of something else right now with no luck. So 'effin pumped to find out who my teammates are.

Same...I've tried to do a lot of stuff, but keep finding my self at the computer :)

I'm looking forward to all the announcements, but what I am really looking forward to is seeing everyone in July! It is a different perspective for me this year!

And the world loves a fired up p4b!!

This thread makes me smile. Its amazing to watch the friendships forming already amounts the staffers..

Spent some time with the classic for the first time today...this infatuation might not be healthy between it and my desire for the New wedges

I did more talking about the Morgan Cup today. it was excellent. Going through some of the potential experiences gets me fired up every time.

I talk about it with one of the guys at work, he's not a golfer, and he keeps saying this sounds like a blast. He laughs at me cause he says I'm excited about something that I didn't get selected to do. I keep telling him that even from outside the ropes it's a blast to watch, and participate in. He tells me us golfers are a different bunch of people.

I talk about it with one of the guys at work, he's not a golfer, and he keeps saying this sounds like a blast. He laughs at me cause he says I'm excited about something that I didn't get selected to do. I keep telling him that even from outside the ropes it's a blast to watch, and participate in. He tells me us golfers are a different bunch of people.

I think THPers are a different bunch!! An awesome bunch.

Spent some time with the classic for the first time today...this infatuation might not be healthy between it and my desire for the New wedges
Lol, I'm right there with ya. Just picked up an 8.5 and already looking at these 588's. it's going to be an expensive winter.

I would love to see an adjustable classic that is "blonde" like the old ping zing's that would be cool. I have asked before an no one answered but is Srixon going to have new irons this year and do you think they might be available to the staffers for the MC?

I love seeing your excitement for this event. If the other volunteers are half as excited as you we will really be in for something special

I would love to see an adjustable classic that is "blonde" like the old ping zing's that would be cool. I have asked before an no one answered but is Srixon going to have new irons this year and do you think they might be available to the staffers for the MC?

As far as I know Srixon only does the balls for Cleveland/Srixon staffers, but it is possible that would change.

I did more talking about the Morgan Cup today. it was excellent. Going through some of the potential experiences gets me fired up every time.

it is fun explaining it to people.... i went for lunch today with my old Lt from the Police department i worked at before my current job and everyone there was asking about it and stuff they were excited for me and wanted to learn more about it. They just couldn't believe how cool the event and everything that goes along with it is.

it is fun explaining it to people.... i went for lunch today with my old Lt from the Police department i worked at before my current job and everyone there was asking about it and stuff they were excited for me and wanted to learn more about it. They just couldn't believe how cool the event and everything that goes along with it is.

Its funny how people can't believe the perks, and the other thing I have gotten funny looks about is the fact the it's an Internet thing. People can't fathom making the friendships without actually "Knowing" the people first. I just say you got to believe!

I imaging that the wedge will be a new model. The Trusty Rusty was one of the best looking wedges from this past year in my opinion.

Its funny how people can't believe the perks, and the other thing I have gotten funny looks about is the fact the it's an Internet thing. People can't fathom making the friendships without actually "Knowing" the people first. I just say you got to believe!

lol i'm over the looks from "oh your friends with people on the internet" Thats why THP events like the MC and the Outing are so great get to meet everyone and put a face to the Forum Name. This Morgan Cup has a good group of guys with people i've met and people i'm def looking forward to meeting.

stoked about the wedges Cleveland is putting out this year. was using my Cleveland 588s today and some Q stars practicing my chipping around the practice green. good combo for me. i am interested in giving the Z stars another go round i still really like the Q stars a lot for an off season ball to save some cash.

I always tell them the proof is in the pudding. I urge them to come check it out for themselves. It's truly amazing how close I feel to people here on THP and have never met some of them in person. Sometimes I feel corny calling it a special place, but it truly is!

stoked about the wedges Cleveland is putting out this year. was using my Cleveland 588s today and some Q stars practicing my chipping around the practice green. good combo for me. i am interested in giving the Z stars another go round i still really like the Q stars a lot for an off season ball to save some cash.
I'm a huge fan of the zstars, played them here and there this summer, a great all around ball from tee to green.

I've loved their last two lineups and have personally purchased the cg16's, mashies, FL, and classic driver. Can't wait to see what they have in 2013. You know their players are going to be well equipped.

I'm psyched for the irons to come out. The woods scare me a little to be honest... Lol

TT on iPad

Agree with the past several posts! I didn't know what to think of making friends with guys that I'd never met before in my life over the internet but after several months on THP it just became natural. I do sometimes still feel a little funny about cutting up with guys that I haven't met in person. But I know they're cool guys just by following them for a while now.

I just hope and pray that a deployment doesn't ruin my chances of getting to spectate or volunteer MC13.

I did a little Srixon pondering tonight. I know which are my next 3 dozen. All tour stars for sure. I want to try all 3!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back