Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

I'm still trying to figure out what to send, but I've got a few ideas rolling around in my head. I'm really starting to think items that the person couldn't get locally or even online would be the way to go, that way it's something they could never really buy for themselves.

Icey thats a good idea!

If one were to purchase something that couldn't ship to Canada would it be a bad idea to have it delivered to my giftee's house? or by not wrapping it is it not in the spirit of things?

If one were to purchase something that couldn't ship to Canada would it be a bad idea to have it delivered to my giftee's house? or by not wrapping it is it not in the spirit of things?

I wouldn't be offended if I was the recipient for sure.

Tomorrow, my present will be bought and wrapped and get it ready for shipping on monday.

Got some pretty good ideas for my gift swap. I hope they like it. I'm sure coal is hard to find any where you go. :smile:

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips

I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips

You'll get nothing and like it!!!

Black Friday is right around the corner!

When should we be shipping this gift? I think I have something pretty cool

I like many of you have no idea who my person is. I do have some good ideas though. Should be able to pick some things up this weekend and try to get them in the mail as well!

I should have my gift wrapped up tomorrow night and on it's way.

As far as the reveals go, should we tape/document them and then wait on posting? (I don't have mine yet, but just planning ahead.)

Just remember folks DO NOT give away your identity. You can do whatever you like to reveal what you received, video, pictures, commentary. :)

Just remember folks DO NOT give away your identity. You can do whatever you like to reveal what you received, video, pictures, commentary. :)

So was there a decision on what to do on the return address? Sorry if I totally missed it or I'm forgetting!!!

So was there a decision on what to do on the return address? Sorry if I totally missed it or I'm forgetting!!!

Sign "Santa" or "Bugs B Bunny".

This. I wasn't going to put the name but do we put city, state, ect?

thanks for the reminder bump on this!

Sign "Santa" or "Bugs B Bunny".

I like the Santa idea, I'll have to look up an address in the north pole to use!!!

Have a name, working on the gift now. This is fun! Thanks pmoa!

I like the Santa idea, I'll have to look up an address in the north pole to use!!!

This is why we should use delivery confirmation to make sure it gets there. Just use your address and let the recipient deduce where/who it came from. Or think of something clever.

Has this closed? When does it close?

Got my Gift swap gift today, but I'm not opening it until I get my gift mailed out in the next couple days. But, from whom ever sent it.....it's here just waiting to be opened.

Back