2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the qstar more comparable to the Bridgestone RX and RXS balls?
QStar would be comparable to the eSeries balls. Zstar would be comparable to the RX/S

Sweet, I think I'll really like the z stars then, I will have to get a sleeve of each model

Well those two are about as far apart as you can get in the Z-Star line. If you liked the RXS I would go with the SL, little lower compression and ample spin into the greens. It is without doubt my favorite ball on the market.

I was leaning towards the SL from what I read online, I can't wait to get out and try some.

I was leaning towards the SL from what I read online, I can't wait to get out and try some.

We've got a big thread here you can read as well. Should be helpful.

I am really looking forward to starting my MC prep. I'm definitely gonna hit the weights more this time around. And my short game needs work. And irons. Heck all of it needs work. Gonna try and be a 8 hc by MC time.

You got that man, u already hit every fairway so a few more gir's and outta and you will hit your goal easily.

I am really looking forward to starting my MC prep. I'm definitely gonna hit the weights more this time around. And my short game needs work. And irons. Heck all of it needs work. Gonna try and be a 8 hc by MC time.

I like it dude.. I just want to be more consistent.. And to deal better with variable green speeds.

We've got a big thread here you can read as well. Should be helpful.

Thanks man. I've been sifting through most of last years equipment threads!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Just grabbed a dozen Zstars for my round tomorrow, wanted to grab a sleeve of each, but they didnt have any broken down.

Just grabbed a dozen Zstars for my round tomorrow, wanted to grab a sleeve of each, but they didnt have any broken down.

Awesome ball brother. Still love them and would be playing them, if I was in fact playing golf these days....

I always thought they would benefit from a variety pack of balls. Z star, XV, SL and Q star. Oh well, I can dream...

Awesome ball brother. Still love them and would be playing them, if I was in fact playing golf these days....

I always thought they would benefit from a variety pack of balls. Z star, XV, SL and Q star. Oh well, I can dream...
I wanted to grab a sleeve of the XV and SL, but it wasnt meant to be.

That variety pack is a great idea. I wonder if any mfg would ever do it?

Did you go team Albatross yellow? Grab a green sharpie?
I got the yellow ZStars, and I just happen to have a green Sharpie...

Man do I need to start practicing. Really rusty today

Same here captain, im ready for spring!

Warm day here tomorrow. 62 and sunny with little wind. Heading out to walk 18 for $10. Can't beat that. Time to start applying a few of the things I have been working on, not really worried about how I shoot, but just trying to get used to my new grip and make sure my hands are turning over. So I'll be hitting a few balls per hole. I'll probably shoot a HOTD if there aren't a ton of people there.

Come to NC for a few days. We will have a team practice session!

Played a course I have never seen today with 2 Shoes and Jank1434 for some Morgan Cup prep.....REALLY WINDY!!! 20-25mph steady with gusts around 30 mph....doesn't really work with playing a links course....hehe I hit some really great shots and several really crappy shots.

The course did have a demo day today which feature several OEM's including 2 of our sponsors...Cobra and Callaway....I was disappointed that neither had any of the new stuff coming out...but I did get to hit the Cobra Baffler irons and hybrids and The Amp Irons and The Amp Forged Irons as well as the Amp Driver.

Not crazy about the baffler irons....they look weird to me and I hit them fat almost everytime.....The Amp irons I liked...but the Amp Forged iron......OH BABY...talk about buttery smooth forged goodness......mmmmmmmm....they were sweet....they had KBS tours in them.

I also hit the Amp driver pretty well.

Wish Cleveland and Bridgestone had been there too.

Man do I need to start practicing. Really rusty today

Really impressed by how far this man can drive a ball given the non-imposing stature. Hit some really nice irons and wedges at times today too.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Really impressed by how far this man can drive a ball given the non-imposing stature. Hit some really nice irons and wedges at times today too.

*note to self* Beware of the non-impsing captain of Team Hackers. :D

translation: for a little dude you hit it pretty far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back