I suppose a headset is an advantage because you can hear more subtle sounds?

I suppose a headset is an advantage because you can hear more subtle sounds?

No, its because you can trash talk the other THPers playing with you...haha And yeah you can hear footsteps and stuff.

No, its because you can trash talk the other THPers playing with you...haha And yeah you can hear footsteps and stuff.

I have one of those crappy Xbox headsets that works for chat, but not so much the footsteps. Will have to ponder.

Got a refurb. Think it is the x12. Awesome headset.

Yeah this is the one I have on its way to me....with nothing to plug it into

So I picked up halo 4 today... CoD has ruined my halo skills. Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Did you get the X12? Best headset I have ever had. Kinda sucks to hook up if your TV is mounted on the wall...I found out the hard way....but its worth it.

Wait, you have to plug it into the TV? Damn...that is going to make it a pain for me, having the cord draped across the entire damn living room walking space.

I have one of those crappy Xbox headsets that works for chat, but not so much the footsteps. Will have to ponder.

I'm in the same boat...can't get myself to pull the trigger quite yet.

Call of duuuuuuutttyyyy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

In looking for vids for this game on youtube, I came across this entertaining guy who I hope to not ever find on a server in BO2. (Yes I know this isn't from the game)

I have been watching this dude for like 45 minutes just destroy people via YouTube. He's funny.

I have been watching this dude for like 45 minutes just destroy people via YouTube. He's funny.

Haha me too. "Slow down son" haha

He's very funny, and he's very good. When I get BO2, I'll be watching for his XBL gamertag hehehe.

Me Canadan and Jrod played some epic COD the other night... Jrod sandbags in cod just like golf

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Turtle Beach PX21s acquired.

I hope you enjoy hearing people running towards you a building away -- Awesomeness.
About to hook them up and get some MW3 prep work going.

I hope you enjoy hearing people running towards you a building away -- Awesomeness.

You could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. Still waiting for the paypal transfer for LFD2....haha

He called snipers yeti's and a guy who was prone on Village a "river monster" hahaha!

Wow.

Hahaha, yep. And I love in his P90 vid... "Let's get our rush on...time to take on the other team...wait, I'm just sitting there! I'm sitting in a corner! I'm still sitting in a dark corner!!! Why did I keep this recording? Oh, it's because I blew up."

Back