Matrix 6x3 White Tie - THP Review...Preview

Although I have no need for high launching I am loving my Black Tie so I'll follow along to see how this White Tie is treating you.

Very nice! Love the pictures Jman. Just one question....can you send it my way when you are done? haha

I look forward to seeing how it works for you as I have been pondering about the high launch and low spin shafts.

Man that looks awesome. Can't wait to hear your thoughts Jman

Love the looks and sounds like it will be another great offering from Matrix. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

That's a beauty, Jman. Would love to hear a comparison to something like the Kua 43S or Asha 4S down the line.

That baby is gorgeous!! I have become a big an of Matix shafts, I can't wait to hear more!

Looking sweet Jman! It's hard for me to even be interested in other shafts because I am hitting mine so well. Looking forward to hearing ow this performs against the black tie that you were so fond of. Especially because this is pretty much a polar opposite!

TT on iPad

sweet looking shaft Jman!!!!

That is a sweet looking shaft buddy! Wonder how you will do with the transition back to the heavier shaft after playing the B. Asha at 49grams

High launch, low spin and MONEY looking. I can't wait to hear everything about this shaft. Have fun with the review buddy.

Thanks all, rest assured it'll get put through its paces in the Oklahoma wind. I'm excited, it's sitting and curing right now, not going to get out tomorrow, but Friday is a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, rest assured it'll get put through its paces in the Oklahoma wind. I'm excited, it's sitting and curing right now, not going to get out tomorrow, but Friday is a go!

Cool, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it bro

Very good looking shaft. Looking forward to your review jman.

John Deere Tap'n

That is a nice looking shaft J!

Jman-
Do you know if it will be offered with the Titleist Surefit hosel? I have been hitting the stock RIP in my 910. Planning on getting the new 913 but don't know what shaft to get or if its too much of an up charge ill just try one of the other shafts.

Jman-
Do you know if it will be offered with the Titleist Surefit hosel? I have been hitting the stock RIP in my 910. Planning on getting the new 913 but don't know what shaft to get or if its too much of an up charge ill just try one of the other shafts.

I imagine there will be some sellers that will tip it for you with the Sure Fit like they have many other shafts. As far as an upcharge from Titleist, I would think it'd be an option but my experiences with them are fairly limited. Sorry I'm not a whole lot of help on that one!

How'd it go?

How'd it go?

25-40 MPH wind gusts and I got called in to coach in the booth for the playoff game. Hopefully I get out at least on the range tomorrow.

Got out today despite the 25-35 MPH wind gusts. The things I do for you! HA!!!!

It was interesting with that much wind and not the fairest debut for the White Tie. I teed it low all day though and was hitting ropes. Aim was off/on but still ropes, left to right directionally the wind didn't effect the flight much, but again I was teeing it LOW today. I'll be interested to see what it can do on a calmer day this coming week.

It was a bit of a slow start for me coming from the 49g B.Asha but reps helped get used to the weight again.

So far, impressed with dispersion and what putting a smooth steady swing on it showed. Also desperately looking forward to teeing it up full height on a calm day.

It was interesting with that much wind and not the fairest debut for the White Tie. I teed it low all day though and was hitting ropes. Aim was off/on but still ropes, left to right directionally the wind didn't effect the flight much, but again I was teeing it LOW today. I'll be interested to see what it can do on a calmer day this coming week.

It was a bit of a slow start for me coming from the 49g B.Asha but reps helped get used to the weight again.

So far, impressed with dispersion and what putting a smooth steady swing on it showed. Also desperately looking forward to teeing it up full height on a calm day.

Nice Jman! Never easy driving on a day with winds like that!

Yeah, it was interesting weather to start off with. It sure did respond to pegging it LOW and letting it go though (I couldn't resist. Hehe).

Not to mention, it's freaking gorgeous out in the sunlight.

Jman, how did this one feel compared to be B. Asha? The weight being obviously different but did you feel more or less kick?

Jman, how did this one feel compared to be B. Asha? The weight being obviously different but did you feel more or less kick?

It was hard to tell today because I was so damn hung up on the weight for so long today. Right now I'd tell you the feel really was quite similar to the B.Asha, it really seemed that way to me. I'm curious to see what a day where I can get into a flow and JUST SWING rather than think will do for thy thought though. It's early so I'm sure it'll get turned on its head.

Fair enough dude. Hopefully the wind lays down soon, stupid wind.

Back