The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Dallas. Penalty after penalty after penalty after penalty....

Foles looks really solid behind the same O line that Vick has the deer in the headlights look.

Foles looks really solid behind the same O line that Vick has the deer in the headlights look.

That is crazy talk, it is all the O-Lines Fault. :D

That is crazy talk, it is all the O-Lines Fault. :D

Obviously playing with the second string O line since they're used to playing with Foles behind them.

Hopefully this is eye opening for the front office. While the kid has made some mistakes he is definitely more poised than vick.

If Mark Sanchez is the answer, I would love to know what the heck the question was.

Question for Cowboys fans. What is the deal with the TE screens multiple times a game? I get it that Witten is a good TE. Gets open and has nice hands. But he is not breaking tackles often and certainly not juking anybody. Everytime they run the play it goes no where, so why do they keep doing it?

Wow, how slippery is Romo? That was impressive.

Give Dez the TD. Please! Ha

Refs being refs in Philly #threeblindmice

Wow, ridiculous.......but I ain't complaining! :alien:

Claiborne needs a hug

Oh Claiborne... So glad TB didn't get you in the draft afterall.

The Jets are just embarrassing themselves against the Seahawks. I don't know why they don't give Tebow a chance, he can't do any worse than Sanchez.

Wow Claiborne. That was costly

Um. He's fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? No penalty on Claiborne? Even though he wasn't on the field.

Hahaha, what a joke the Iggles special teams looked like right there.

Cowboys take the punt to the house

Punter tackle fail.

Yeah because he was in Dallas last year. He doesn't know how to tackle dude.

The one time you get to make a tackle and you dive like a sissy. Disappointing no matter what team it is.

wheels are off the wagon in Philly

Just. Like. That.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back