2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking the same thing. PW, 50, 56.

I just didn't use my 51 last year at all. I started to trust my PW alot and choked down for shots 105- 110. Probably going with PW, 54, 60.

I like the wedges alot Thain! Very creative.

I have smeared away from Callaway for years, no particular reason really, but they have my complete attention. I'm itching to hit those X Forged irons big time

yeah same here, had a not so good bias about thier irons til I tried some out this year.

Loved the Razr fit head, just not the stock shaft I was hitting.

yeah same here, had a not so good bias about thier irons til I tried some out this year.

Loved the Razr fit head, just not the stock shaft I was hitting.

Not my cup of tea either. However with the upgrade I ordered it was $$$$$. And oddly, I loved the stock shaft in the Black 3 wood.

It all started with the Razr X MBs I hit at golf galaxy... Then the Razr Fit in ATL with the B.Asha...

Callaway is doing a lot of things right at the moment. I'm looking forward to a high quality 2013.

It all started with the Razr X MBs I hit at golf galaxy... Then the Razr Fit in ATL with the B.Asha...

Callaway is doing a lot of things right at the moment. I'm looking forward to a high quality 2013.

seriously. I hope they have a huge huge year.

Not my cup of tea either. However with the upgrade I ordered it was $$$$$. And oddly, I loved the stock shaft in the Black 3 wood.

yeah that seemed to be the consensus, wish I had the options at that time to tinker with it a bit.

I daydream about mycustomwedge.com a lot. It's an incredible feature.

...but they spelled Deano wrong. hah

ha ha funny guy

id love to rock the logo of whatever MC team I was on for the wedges!

seriously. I hope they have a huge huge year.

I'd be shocked if they don't.. Odyssey is killing it, the new Razr Fit discussions I've had reek of awesomeness, and the new Razr X forged look downright appetizing.

I wonder if they are going to up their wedge game... OH WAIT, THEY ARE!!!!

Via twitter:

<<<<Chad tweets a photo of Phil dropping wedge shots within inches from 90 yards>>>>
@CanadanGolf: "@HashtagChad Fancy new wedge in that promo? #Whewwwww #ThrowingDarts"
@HastagChad: "@CanadanGolf ;)"

Certainly not page 3 worthy, big week coming up for the MCERS!

I think we see something completely new unveiled from Callaway today. With how they have talked about things changing, I just don't see them this hyped up to make a change to an existing club.
I like your thinking there Cookie. I'm quite excited to see what they have up their sleeves. What a great year to be a Callaway staffer....wow I'm lucky!

Callaway has an event going at Pebble Beach too... Could it be tied in someway?

With the pending announcement...this will blow up huge!

no kidding, not to mention all of the typical sponsor equipment pondering that has been going on

It's good to see them spene a bit more in that area for sure.

Maybe they unveil a new Tour Pro as well to go along with wahtever gear they have up their sleeves?

I love the marketing battle going on

no kidding, not to mention all of the typical sponsor equipment pondering that has been going on

Pondering has become even more, I feel like I can navigate their sites much quicker now!!!

Those are awesome Thain, nicely done!!! Maybe Mr Slate could make an appearance!!!
mr_slate-char.jpg

Pondering has become even more, I feel like I can navigate their sites much quicker now!!!
I have all their sites bookmarked, and I'm just an observer.... I would be a wreck if I were in your shoes for sure

The new week is here, ready to meet my teammates!

It's going to be awesome to see what Callaway has in store for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back