Thats funny, maybe his job has lead to some hearing loss, I'll be sure he tones it down

Robman's whisper is a normal person's blood curdling scream hahaha
No lie, last night I had to take a break from playing and was in the other room with my wife. She asked if the TV was left on, nope, she could hear Robman yelling through the headset that was sitting in the other room.

No lie, last night I had to take a break from playing and was in the other room with my wife. She asked if the TV was left on, nope, she could hear Robman yelling through the headset that was sitting in the other room.

Thats uncalled for, I will warn him if this continues he will be banished to the little kids table

Thats uncalled for, I will warn him if this continues he will be banished to the little kids table
No, we need him. He made up for me going 0-11 or 1-12 a few times last night

I was basically being a bullet decoy for Rob and Dan last night. "Hey War, go stand in the middle and let us know where you get shot from."

sucks i am working tonight till 10 so i won't get this till tomorrow now and then i'll be at work for 38 straight i dunno when i'll have time to play this.

Gamertags from this thread, in no particular order:

(THP username: gamertag)
DevRickus: DevRickus
Jersey Nate: nndosi
TexasHacker: ITS REEZY
JRod:
Ethax78
blugold:
blugold83
More Gooder:
poopygoose
flynnie:
espn88
Satchmo:
FETZAU
INGolfer:
Gymrat07 (PSN)
bmwnola: bmwnola
Schweitzer:
sWiTz 07
pmoa:
PmoaCUSE
Buckjob: Buckjob (PSN)
COLT:
TuTuThaChest
JonD:
jwdoc
motoo344: motoo344 (PSN)
Robman7:
robdizzle7
Mulligan9111:
pHR Tai Mai Shu
OldeAtlanta:
dogbreath285 (PSN)
War Eagle:
WAR334
dleavitt39: unknownkiller39
Xarraan: Xarraan
One-T: onetwcu (PSN)
joshn08: Monthu Ra
mikedean441: mikedean441
ddec: ddec0418

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose to sleep instead of getting it and now I want to play. I guess patience is a good thing!

I'll warn you guys now. The game is great

Add me in the list. Gamer tag is Xarraan.

List edited to add Xarraan and One-T.

Last edited:
Monthu Ra

JN, mine is onetwcu and I am on PSN

I can't wait to pick this up after work and play tonight.

Pro tip: use the first class

Who's a pro?

Picking this up tonight. Headphones won't be in until later this week though. Great part is that I used my paypal balance so the wife is none the wiser! :thumb:

It's easy to be a pro dude.. Just change your gamertag to "MLG Deano"

Sad but true.

But I know last night the game was very fast paced. Even for search and destroy it was much faster then MW3. I already have a few favorite maps(the boat one, aircraft carrier) are just some. I can't wait to play nuke town again! The create a class is really different but you'll get used to it

Back