2013 Callaway X-Forged Irons Preview

Hopefully this was not mentioned on the thread already...did you guys see that Callaway gave THP some love on the X Forged webpage? They also mentioned some lesser websites but check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/callyxforged

Hopefully this was not mentioned on the thread already...did you guys see that Callaway gave THP some love on the X Forged webpage? They also mentioned some lesser websites but check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/callyxforged

That's pretty cool. The Callaway boys are really stoked about these irons. Before the new driver launch, they were non-stop about them on Twitter.

I love to see this thread bump up.

Effing gorgeous.

Those are fur sure top 3 in looks, when it comes to forged irons and knowing Callaway they'll perform as good or not better then what they say. Someday ill be good enough for forged irons and be able to have some sweet blades in my Bag.

Those are fur sure top 3 in looks, when it comes to forged irons and knowing Callaway they'll perform as good or not better then what they say. Someday ill be good enough for forged irons and be able to have some sweet blades in my Bag.

Dude, I am far from being a ringer and I am playing Callaway's X Forged from last year. You would be surprised at how forgiving these irons are, even for us hacks. You have a 8.8 HC. If I can bag them, I am sure you can. For real, give them a try, I bet you will be surprised.

Dude, I am far from being a ringer and I am playing Callaway's X Forged from last year. You would be surprised at how forgiving these irons are, even for us hacks. You have a 8.8 HC. If I can bag them, I am sure you can. For real, give them a try, I bet you will be surprised.
The thin top line and thinner sole as always scared me off because sometimes i do miss hit my irons and thought only the perfect ball strikers can play forged irons. I'll be going to golf town at some point, I'll try some Forged Irons on there machines and see how i do. Thanks for the kick start.

The thin top line and thinner sole as always scared me off because sometimes i do miss hit my irons and thought only the perfect ball strikers can play forged irons. I'll be going to golf town at some point, I'll try some Forged Irons on there machines and see how i do. Thanks for the kick start.

Right on, dude. I think you will surprise yourself. Might as well give 'em a few wacks. What's it gonna hurt?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Forged doesn't equal unforgiving butter knives. I'm sure you can find a forged iron that fit's your swing.

Oh I loath coming to this page. These are the new apple of my eye. I try to keep saying stick with what ya have. These keep telling me "who cares how you play when we look this good"

That's crazy talk man. You have plenty of game for these. Demo them, then buy them like the rest of us will.

I'm really feeling like giving Callaway a long hard look next year. These are gorgeous.

I love seeing THP get some rep. Pair these with the new RAZR Fit Xtreme and you've got a sweet set of 2013 Callway clubs going so far. I really want to try these with a Flighted PX shaft.

They are still so appealing to the eye!

I've only skimmed the previous posts. Understand it will take an even $1K to bag these with PXi as the standard offering. Does anybody know if their is intent to offer a lower price for something more pedestrian such as Dynamic Gold or KBS Tour (non C-taper)?

These have Nate's name written all over them.

Have you hit the PXi shafts that come stock in these Nate?

I'm sitting here in my kitchen thinking the exact same thing JN.....exact same thing.

Dude you will not be disappointed. Their whole lineup will be amazing!!

Have you hit the PXi shafts that come stock in these Nate?

I have hit nothing as of yet. This will all be brand spanking new to me and that's what makes it even more exciting! The other lines I've hit and tried but these Callaway sticks will be my first time! I did purchase the hybrid over the summer but that's it.

Dude you will not be disappointed. Their whole lineup will be amazing!!
I get goose bumps just thinking about it...........the new driver may put me in the hospital.

Nate pretty excited for you dude. I can't imagine that you won't pick these irons

Callaway has all kinds of excitement going right now. Nate must be drooling

What Callaway has done with THP recently, the radio show with Harry and the new lines that they have shown us recently of the 2013 line it is hard not to get excited!!! Yes......yes, I am very excited and have been keeping a close eye on the doings of Callaway recently.

can't say no to Forged callaway goodness

What Callaway has done with THP recently, the radio show with Harry and the new lines that they have shown us recently of the 2013 line it is hard not to get excited!!! Yes......yes, I am very excited and have been keeping a close eye on the doings of Callaway recently.

Back