This is one thing that I need to work on....clearing a section of the map rather than take random routes through it. And the fire first, aim later strategy is interesting.
It gets the bulletts flying and takes down some health, seemed to work.

I was probably averaging 12 kills and 8 deaths. Not bad for starting out trying it.

It gets the bulletts flying and takes down some health, seemed to work.

I was probably averaging 12 kills and 8 deaths. Not bad for starting out trying it.

I was all over the place in my scattered playing today. My best round today was when I went 20/20 with my Shotgun/Type 25 setup when I played that one round with you.

Great idea, I'm one that just runs nonstop to find action, obviously didn't work well for me

Great idea, I'm one that just runs nonstop to find action, obviously didn't work well for me
I also teamed up and worked with a partner. Similar to the buddy system if you will.

I also teamed up and worked with a partner. Similar to the buddy system if you will.

Yeah that usually helps I know that's what dudes were spit when we first were getting rolled up

Reading this thread makes me want this game. Wish I could afford the dang thing to play with you n00bz.

Where's crispy creme?

I sent some of you guys friend requests last night, but I'm not sure who all everyone is yet. I should have blops by tomorrow and can join in on some of this fun.

I am dying way too much. This game makes my blood pressure go up.

I've been helping my GF with stuff tonight and haven't been able to play. Boooo!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Wow I sucked tonight. Oh well, still fun playing with THPers. And one specific gamertag/emblem was epic.

I raised my k/d today compared to yesterday before the servers decided to die

First Round, in standoff, 13-21

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Just got done playing with Canadan and Robdizzle. Fun night everyone. I am so freaking tired. Stupid COD.

Just got done playing with Canadan and Robdizzle. Fun night everyone. I am so freaking tired. Stupid COD.

dang it guys, I need to get this stupid game, I want to play with my THP bros lol

Where's the PunchyBeef?
Wasnt feeling well at all last night dude. I did play a couple games of TDM before I went to sleep though. Best round I have had yet, 19-2. No clue how that happened.

Wasnt feeling well at all last night dude. I did play a couple games of TDM before I went to sleep though. Best round I have had yet, 19-2. No clue how that happened.

thats awesome, I have 2 deaths within first minute alone

Back