2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. I know Team Paradise aren't lacking. Have you seen my head of hair? Fowler-esque.
That's why I'm so excited to have JT right there boys. Nothing like playing a match with a fella with long flowing locks.

Soon the world will know that Team Paradise is the best looking and best playing team in the Morgan Cup. Man it's almost not fair to be both.....too bad suckas!!!

That's why I'm so excited to have JT right there boys. Nothing like playing a match with a fella with long flowing locks.

Soon the world will know that Team Paradise is the best looking and best playing team in the Morgan Cup. Man it's almost not fair to be both.....too bad suckas!!!

Just another day in Paradise!!!

That's called Locks of Love

Just make sure you wear your hat dude....trust me.

yeah i think team paradise and team dotcom are lacking.... hopefully the next selections have locks of coolbreeze and hanks

1 - Allegiances are being fused too quickly by spectators!! Give it time, and I'll woo you appropriately.
2 - A bearded team makes sense, but what about the dusters?!
3 - Is it 8pm yet?!

1 - Allegiances are being fused too quickly by spectators!! Give it time, and I'll woo you appropriately.
2 - A bearded team makes sense, but what about the dusters?!
3 - Is it 8pm yet?!
Everyone fears your 'stache, dude.

Congrats to the newest members...MD, Lambro, and Buck

3 more Morgan Cuppers find out their team affiliations tonight !!!! Can't wait

Good luck man, I'm rooting for you I'll pm you of your name is called and you're out haha

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

I think tonight is my night! Got that feeling!

prob just jinxed yourself :alien:

Congrats to the newest members...MD, Lambro, and Buck

thanks it really is nice having a team now can't wait to see how they turn out. i really can't seeing anyone one team being that much better on paper than any other at this point though which will make the event so much better IMO, Plus you know everyones game will be improving over the next 9 months.

thanks it really is nice having a team now can't wait to see how they turn out. i really can't seeing anyone one team being that much better on paper than any other at this point though which will make the event so much better IMO, Plus you know everyones game will be improving over the next 9 months.

well said man, if last year showed us anything its that you can throw "on paper" and "handicaps" out the window for events like this. And yeah, really looking forward to seeing how much everyone's games improve in preperation for this.

This is funny, everyone is so excited to be chosen....and rightfully so. But the hard part is done, you're in the Morgan Cup! I'm anxious to see who else joins Team Paradise tonight!

That's okay though! Because if I'm not chosen, I will be at some point!

iPad tapping!

its gonna be interesting to see where you end up for sure. A few guys are pretty good friends already and should be fun to see if they will be teammates or playing against each other but still rooting for them i'm sure..... But i already have sworn off my friendship with Mike Dean since he's on another team. Big question is will the wonder twins be on team albatross together or not.

well said man, if last year showed us anything its that you can throw "on paper" and "handicaps" out the window for events like this. And yeah, really looking forward to seeing how much everyone's games improve in preperation for this.

yeah i completely agree. I think thats what makes the MC so great. Trust me i saw first hand this year how pressure can level a playing field. I know thats one thing i want to improve on before July.

its gonna be interesting to see where you end up for sure. A few guys are pretty good friends already and should be fun to see if they will be teammates or playing against each other but still rooting for them i'm sure..... But i already have sworn off my friendship with Mike Dean since he's on another team. Big question is will the wonder twins be on team albatross together or not.
Could the Morgan Cup handle that?

Could the world handle that?

Hate to correct a captain....but.....

A different kind of excitement today knowing what team im on, eagerness to know who else will be representing the people!

Could the Morgan Cup handle that?

i think so.... i actually am kinda hoping they are. although i'd love to have canadan on my team from the HOTD videos i've seen him in hes got a solid game! And i think i could handle the thousands of wondertwins comments between the two 3000 post brothers over the next 9 months. i really think the friendship thing is going to play out in a good way this year. best part is i know i'll be coming home with a bunch of new friends and getting to spend some time with a few old ones.

You never know man...Once all is said and done I will be able to tell which team should have the advantage.

i think so.... i actually am kinda hoping they are. although i'd love to have canadan on my team from the HOTD videos i've seen him in hes got a solid game! And i think i could handle the thousands of wondertwins comments between the two 3000 post brothers over the next 9 months. i really think the friendship thing is going to play out in a good way this year. best part is i know i'll be coming home with a bunch of new friends and getting to spend some time with a few old ones.

Imagine the practice the wonder twins would get together if they were on the same team? We might need to counteract that!

iPad tapping!

Imagine the practice the wonder twins would get together if they were on the same team? We might need to counteract that!

iPad tapping!
Not if you were on the team as well!

Hate to correct a captain....but.....

A different kind of excitement today knowing what team im on, eagerness to know who else will be representing the people!
We talked about this last night Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back