Early Signup Contest - 2013 THP Albatross Club

I'm in!! Very excited about THP for the new year!!

I'm in!

Just sent my payment JB and GG. Thanks for all you do.

I'm a 2013'r. Glad to be part of it.

Done. Again. How does that work if you just signed up recently?

Psyched to become an Albatross!!! I'm in!

This is unreal. So many signups just a couple hours in. I think we will blow away last years AC numbers..

I'm in!!!!

This is unreal. So many signups just a couple hours in. I think we will blow away last years AC numbers..

Even more so, I absolutely love seeing all the new signups as well. It is just awesome.

Even more so, I absolutely love seeing all the new signups as well. It is just awesome.

Thank you. Thank you all.

It means the world to us to see so many people enjoy what has been created here and support it to keep it going. You guys are the reason we are here and will always have a place in our hearts for you.

I will excitedly finally be popping my Albatross Cherry once I get home his evening.... sort of ashamed it took this long, but hey, better late than never !

This is going to be great year for THP and I am happy to be a part of it.

Thats cool! Sign me up! :)

Will sign up tonight. My computer at school wouldn't let me

Done. Nice bonus for sure.

Wow, I think Morgan had her finger on the send button waiting for my payment to come through, haha. Already have the email, so it's official, I'm a 2013 Albatross! Supporting and being a part of the continued growth of THP is the easiest decision any golfer can make. Thank you JB, GG and Staff!

Signed up. Pretty easy decision.

Signed up. Thanks for the opportunity to win this putter.

Didn't need a contest to get my contribution, but I'll gladly accept should my number get called. Such a small price to pay to support all the efforts THP puts in, even if we got nothing physically in return.

I'm all in !

I've been meaning to do this since I joined THP. I guess now is as good a time as any to join up.

Signed up for another great year with THP, thank you JB and GG for all that you do.

Back