Dev, Nate, and myself went on like a 6 game win streak and all played well last night once we shed some dead weight from the team ;)

I'm buying a new router today I'm convinced that's why I suck at this game.

6 games this morning and my lowest KDR was 2.23

Either all of the bad people play in the morning or I get some serious bottlenecking going on in prime time.

I have fallen in love with the shotgun. After Mike left last night and ditched me, I played a few games with the shotgun and average 15 kills a game. When I got the longer barrel attachment it got way better because it increased the range.

You can flat out clown people with the shotgun. It's awful. That's what I was using that map where I had all those confirms.

I am thinking of going to buy an xbox today just so I can get this game...hehe

DO it TBT!!!

The LSAT is ridiculously good. I just spray the map. But, if it's a smaller map it's no bueno, have to roll with an SMG.

Funny story, last night Dan and I were waiting getting p*ssed with these dudes camping in a room and were tossing grenades and what not. I got tired of waiting and went in guns blazing, and obviously got tore up, but got my boy Dan some cleanup Kills.

Here's how it ACTUALLY happened... I was cautiously approaching a room full of guys in ADS, and War comes ripping by me into the room, damages a few of the guys, and then I see the skull pop.. I then entered the room, ripped up face, and celebrated with war via assists. It was great.

Maybe not as great as watching Deano with the LSAT, but all of that made me happy.

I think its awesome that you guys are playing together. When I see this thread, I always think of this though.

[video=youtube;_RU-Bi9Bd2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RU-Bi9Bd2o[/video]

hahahaha!! Picture that with slightly less nerdy people (War aside), a controller instead of a keyboard, and vulgarity.... and BigLee..

hahahaha!! Picture that with slightly less nerdy people (War aside), a controller instead of a keyboard, and vulgarity.... and BigLee..

That is like a smorgasbord of awesome isn't it.

Wait a second...
Pretty much. Plus you get to hear my amazing monotone voice on a nightly basis.
Mmmmmm, I killed him, mmmmmmm

Even the starter at Pipestone has been bantered about during game play.

Pretty much. Plus you get to hear my amazing monotone voice on a nightly basis.

I hear that every night anyway. its in my dreams.
Yeah, kinda creepy.

You can flat out clown people with the shotgun. It's awful. That's what I was using that map where I had all those confirms.

DO it TBT!!!

Here's how it ACTUALLY happened... I was cautiously approaching a room full of guys in ADS, and War comes ripping by me into the room, damages a few of the guys, and then I see the skull pop.. I then entered the room, ripped up face, and celebrated with war via assists. It was great.

Maybe not as great as watching Deano with the LSAT, but all of that made me happy.

Yeah I think my LSAT skills lead to a few laughs.

"Hey Deano, what are you shooting at"

--Not sure, its great not having to reload!

Yeah I think my LSAT skills lead to a few laughs.

"Hey Deano, what are you shooting at"

--Not sure, its great not having to reload!

I also liked:

"Man, this thing takes FOREVER to reload!"
"Deano, you managed to live long enough to reload?! NICE!!"

someone should be recording this stuff haha

Requested everyone on Nate's list, my GT is ll Ya U Mad ll...catch you fellas on there soon I hope.

its worth it just logging on and listening to the convos...

its worth it just logging on and listening to the convos...

No kidding! It's been hilarious from the first match. Just a lot of fun playing with THPers.

Is everybody playing tonight?

Nate and I are playing if anyone is interested.

GT: PAundercover

Dang they were sold out completly at both sprawlmart and Wallyworld tonight when I went to look for it

Getting it tuesday. Ciapino is my username. Clan THP ftw!

Prestiged last night. Very very pleased to see the unlock token so I could immediately have my beloved FAL back!!

Thought I was kicking butt until I saw TexasHacker at a 1st prestige 19 haha! Dude is playing like a mad man!

Back