Prestiged last night. Very very pleased to see the unlock token so I could immediately have my beloved FAL back!!

Thought I was kicking butt until I saw TexasHacker at a 1st prestige 19 haha! Dude is playing like a mad man!

You guys are nuts!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to prestige ;)
Did have some much better games last night but still too many crsppy ones to be satisfied

I guess I just need to play with Deano. After you left Dan, I had 2 or 3 games with a 5.0 k/d. It was super weird...haha

7 kills with the crossbow in one round of headquarters? Yes please.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Prestiged last night. Very very pleased to see the unlock token so I could immediately have my beloved FAL back!!

Thought I was kicking butt until I saw TexasHacker at a 1st prestige 19 haha! Dude is playing like a mad man!

Or a loser.. You take your pick haha. Dude try that last assault rifle next time you get their. Thing eats faces

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Finally getting my touch back. Double XP weekend all weekend so I'm gonna do some school work and then hop on!

The M27 Assault rifle is DIRTY!

Finally getting my touch back. Double XP weekend all weekend so I'm gonna do some school work and then hop on!

I've been getting better as well. my K/D is going up gradually and I maxed out the Type 25. FMJ, Target finder, extended mags. Hipfire close range, ADS for med/long. Its a nice combo for me.

I've been getting better as well. my K/D is going up gradually and I maxed out the Type 25. FMJ, Target finder, extended mags. Hipfire close range, ADS for med/long. Its a nice combo for me.
You should have seen me go in with the FAL last night once you got off. Don't think I had a game with a K/D below 4.

I like the FAL, but I can't kill anyone close range with it. Med/long range its dirty, but certain maps I just can't take it out because I know there will be a guy around a corner that I need to hipfire to kill.

I like the FAL, but I can't kill anyone close range with it. Med/long range its dirty, but certain maps I just can't take it out because I know there will be a guy around a corner that I need to hipfire to kill.
Up your trigger speed, bruh! I slay people close range.

I guess I just need to play with Deano. After you left Dan, I had 2 or 3 games with a 5.0 k/d. It was super weird...haha

Yeah dude we almost pulled off the 6 on 3 for most of the map victory, u were rolling

You're all missing Double XP. Let's play! I'm on now.

Cause of the double xp yesterday I was on level 55 for maybe 3 games and used ghost. Man do people hardcore look at their mini map.

Finally got on last night. Wanted to grind through boot camp though as I only had a couple hours. I'll try to get on with you guys soon.

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

Finally got on last night. Wanted to grind through boot camp though as I only had a couple hours. I'll try to get on with you guys soon.

I'll do the boot camp with ya...I still haven't done that yet...gamertag PmoaCUSE

Oh I killed it last night. Only lets you play until level 11. Wanted to take advantage of it while I had the chance.

got this today finally. now i'm doing updates for PS3 since i havn't been on for months

got this today finally. now i'm doing updates for PS3 since i havn't been on for months

lmao great job dude.

Thanks Treyarch for allowing me to prestige and then use my token on ghost. Now I'll be unstoppable :angel:

Did I miss them nerfing shotguns? I am having a hell of a time killing people all of a sudden.

That's what the silly OP shotguns are for buddy!

Went and picked this up earlier.....won't be able to get on and play until like 11:00 though. Man, I'm going to be another level of terrible. Lol

For some reason I could heard a kid on the opposing team during a game of team death...i went 26/3 and he was NOT happy. I killed him with a pistol at least 4 times as he yelled the game was broken...love it.

For some reason I could heard a kid on the opposing team during a game of team death...i went 26/3 and he was NOT happy. I killed him with a pistol at least 4 times as he yelled the game was broken...love it.

Pistols are crazy in that game. I'll stick with my FAL without a secondary though!

Pistols are crazy in that game. I'll stick with my FAL without a secondary though!

Did you try the fals more powerful cousin? I forgot the name but it's another single shot AR

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back