2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's great about getting someone from the West coast on your team? Being able to call them at Midnight. When I got home last night I gave jeff a quick call. It reminded me of calling WCBM last year. Jeff was pretty excited and still seemed to be running off the of the high of getting selected to be in the MC. Found out that he is going to be at the outing in May. Hoping to get a round in with him at that point. Happy to have him aboard Team DotCom.

Congrats to Freddie and WCBM. War WCBM was a great team member last year. He had a high level of enthusiasm from day 1 and it just grew over those 7 months. He will be a great part of your 3rd place team.

Thanks Dean, I am definitely still excited and grin ear to ear when I think about the MC. Now that I'm on your team, and have some awesome teammates, my excitement is through the roof. I can't wait to see who joins us tonight!

And then there were 9:

howzat - Got to play 1 hole with and MC vet!
arydolphin - THP Doc and MC vet
canadan - My Chipotle brother
IceyShanks - Iowa!!!
Castor Hades - One Cool Finnish Cat
DDXU - Makes great cookie avatars
TripleBogeyTim - Fellow Texan and MC vet...nuff said!
Wake - about to come off the market real soon!
DCBrad - tnolan's side kick

Any chance Team DOTCOM can have all of them?! What a great remaining list there! Can't wait to see!!! Drinks on me tonight boys!

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

Any chance Team DOTCOM can have all of them?! What a great remaining list there! Can't wait to see!!! Drinks on me tonight boys!

All I heard was blah blah blah....drinks on me! I'll run up the bill and send it your way buddy, thanks!!!

Kidding dude. We have a great list to go thru yet, can't wait to see who's next tonight!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All I heard was blah blah blah....drinks on me! I'll run up the bill and send it your way buddy, thanks!!!

Kidding dude. We have a great list to go thru yet, can't wait to see who's next tonight!

Just make sure you go somewhere that they have free refills on the Dr. Pepper's you will be drinking!

Has anyone else noticed how crazy it is that all 3 captains keep putting on the same hats and clothes each and every night for these announcements?! What are the odds?!

Personally I'm just slacking on laundry duty so that is all I have clean. :wink:

Has anyone else noticed how crazy it is that all 3 captains keep putting on the same hats and clothes each and every night for these announcements?! What are the odds?!

Ha ha ha. Yep! Reminds me of Family Feud or something where they record a weeks worth of episodes in one day.

Personally I'm just slacking on laundry duty so that is all I have clean. :wink:

hahaha....probably wearing your swimsuit as underwear too right

Go figure, they must wash them often, and be tired of putting them on every night... ;)

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

Congrats to all the guys who made it to the MC and to those who know their teams.

Hope to make it to he US next year for the MC 2014

Just make sure you go somewhere that they have free refills on the Dr. Pepper's you will be drinking!

Hahaha who've thought they'd have the same clothes on every night!

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

Hahaha maybe someday I can shake that nickname. :alien:

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

Great post and hysterical descriptions dude!! I love it!!

Hahaha who've thought they'd have the same clothes on every night!

What I want to know is what happened to all the clubs from Dean's two bags? All I see are two drivers and a few putters, where are the rest? OR is that all he uses on the course?

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

I think I got an 8 on that hole just to make it last longer. :alien: Maybe we can get a full round together in Myrtle Beach.

I think I got an 8 on that hole just to make it last longer. :alien: Maybe we can get a full round together in Myrtle Beach.

An 8, for that just tell Nate you had your usual.....right J4U :alien:

What I want to know is what happened to all the clubs from Dean's two bags? All I see are two drivers and a few putters, where are the rest? OR is that all he uses on the course?

Not that I need to respond to this but I will. Nothing happened. I have every club from my MC bags except for the Callaway irons. Those I reshafted and gave to my father.

Not that I need to respond to this but I will. Nothing happened. I have every club from my MC bags except for the Callaway irons. Those I reshafted and gave to my father.

Easy Capt. Dean. Was not trying to say you did not have the clubs... just that were missing from the bags. Thought you figured a new way to attack a golf course, just use putters. ( Mikedean might like that strategy :alien: )

Easy Capt. Dean. Was not trying to say you did not have the clubs... just that were missing from the bags. Thought you figured a new way to attack a golf course, just use putters. ( Mikedean might like that strategy :alien: )

Driver-driver off the deck-chutt-putt. Easy game.

I'm still waiting for you to make your winter trip down to DFW to play with us!! There is a guest room waiting for ya!!!

Yessir !!!! Need another teammate !!!

You need another beard!!! (Or I suppose mustache, but that'll change haha)

And then there were 9:

IceyShanks - Iowa!!!

We should lunch again this coming week buddy! haha!

I'm still waiting for you to make your winter trip down to DFW to play with us!! There is a guest room waiting for ya!!!

The in-laws live in Dallas as well so it will happen eventually.

Love that we almost have full teams! So far they are stacking up pretty good against each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back