2013 Morgan Cup Team Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the selections boys!

Congratulations Canadan, TBT, and DCBrad! I bet War would love to come back to Ohio and play a practice round with ya' in sub 30-40 weather, Dan! He loved that chill in the air. :act-up:

Congrats to those who found there teams tonight !

Congrats to the three selected tonight

Congrats fellas! Canadan, TBT, and Dcbrad, sweet additions to the teams.

Awsome congrats guys. Wait what Canadan? So two Canadians a Wicked Cool guy from Boston a chutter and a great captain. For the people by the people Team Albatross FTW!!!

Congrats Dan, Tim, and Brad with one D!

Boom! Watch out world

At dinner tonight With tnolan and our wives. Excited to be a part if Jake nation!!! I'm stealing all of Hackers' intel as well! Ready to get it started!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

Congrats to 3 great buds of mine.
TBT, Canadan and Brad!

At dinner with Brad now. He's pumped to be on Team Paradise!

3 more to go, love this method

I am excited to finally have a team...next up sponsor!

Nice looking teammates added. Canadan on albatross like his wonder twin. Dcbrad on paradise and TBT another .commer. Looking good.

Congrats to TBT, Canadan and Brad.

Just got the captains call from Jake!! Couldn't talk long at dinner, but super pumped to be a part of Paradise!!!!

I hope I didn't get Brad into any trouble being that I called him knowing full well that he's out at dinner with Tyno and their wives! I had to welcome him to the team in person though, glad to have you on board Brad!

Congrats, TBT, Canadan, and dcbrad!

At dinner tonight With tnolan and our wives. Excited to be a part if Jake nation!!! I'm stealing all of Hackers' intel as well! Ready to get it started!

WTH Tyno!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back