The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spilled chocolate milk all over my khakis. The lost and found only had these HIDEOUS old royal ble Nike shorts. I flipped a coin over whether to wear them or not and ended up wearing them. They look equally as bad as the chocolaty shorts. Only three more hours...

wow, thats a tough call

I spilled chocolate milk all over my khakis. The lost and found only had these HIDEOUS old royal ble Nike shorts. I flipped a coin over whether to wear them or not and ended up wearing them. They look equally as bad as the chocolaty shorts. Only three more hours...

I would have just driven home and changed haha, chocolate milk spills suck

I was having such a good day today....until I just split my pants..haha Nothing like walking out of work with your jacket tied around your waste preppy style. Good thing I only live 10 minutes from here. I cant stop laughing. Only me.

I was having such a good day today....until I just split my pants..haha Nothing like walking out of work with your jacket tied around your waste preppy style. Good thing I only live 10 minutes from here. I cant stop laughing. Only me.

haha dude that sucks, I need to start carrying an extra set of clothes in my trunk just in case, I have bad luck sometimes too

hahahahaahaha

Grab a tennis racket and tell people you are heading over to the club for a match

I needed a good laugh, Thanks Dev!

Glad my misfortune can brighten everyone's day..haha It was pretty dang funny. I laughed the whole way home. I couldnt even tell my wife because I was laughing so hard.

Glad my misfortune can brighten everyone's day..haha It was pretty dang funny. I laughed the whole way home. I couldnt even tell my wife because I was laughing so hard.

hmm, you laughing uncontrollably, that sounds familiar

It could be worse. You could have ripped them AND spilled Chocolate Milk on them.

I would have just driven home and changed haha, chocolate milk spills suck

I didn't drive to school today, school is 20 minutes from home, mom is at work, dad would have hung up the phone laughing.

I didn't drive to school today, school is 20 minutes from home, mom is at work, dad would have hung up the phone laughing.

dang that sucks man, do you have a locker at school? maybe you should toss a pair of gym shorts or pants in their

Dev, here's one for you; Back in College we were at a Sorority Formal, I was in my bigger days (about 280 at the time) and wearing a Tux. For some reason I decided to do the worm across the dance floor. It was awesome, until I split my tux pants completely from front to back. Not even the jacket around the waist could cover it up.

Dev, here's one for you; Back in College we were at a Sorority Formal, I was in my bigger days (about 280 at the time) and wearing a Tux. For some reason I decided to do the worm across the dance floor. It was awesome, until I split my tux pants completely from front to back. Not even the jacket around the waist could cover it up.

I wish I hadnt repped your previous post because this made me laugh even harder..haha

I just tried to picture you doing the worm, its not working, can you try this evening and have the Mrs film it.....please?

A complete split is insane, hopefully u werent rolling commando

Dev, that is awesome. Hysterically funny in a horrible luck kind of way. That has happened to me exactly one time in my life and it was the most inopportune time possible. I was about to meet a new football player that was joining the company I worked with. He was a nice guy, but shy and very reserved. We were going to his house and there were 4 of us. My boss, my bosses boss and an agent we worked with. We go up to the door and ring the bell and his lovely wife greeted us. I was in a nice suit and as I walked in, my front right pocket got caught on their fancy doorknob. She was closing it as I entered it just happened. I pulled forward and the entire pocket just ripped off and the left leg of my suit was left dangling away from the rest of the pants and waist. There I was standing there with suit pants on, one leg looking perfect and the waist looking perfect (for half) and the other left just hanging out for the world to see.

Everybody laughed at me and for the rest of the 3 hour meeting I was sweating feeling like an idiot.

dang that sucks man, do you have a locker at school? maybe you should toss a pair of gym shorts or pants in their
I've learned my lesson. Tomorrow there will be two pairs of short coming to school with me.

I just tried to picture you doing the worm, its not working, can you try this evening and have the Mrs film it.....please?

A complete split is insane, hopefully u werent rolling commando

Also, I can still do the worm.

You guys have me sitting at my desk cracking up. At least 3 people have asked me if I had different pants on this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back