Oldest Club In Your Bag

My Mizuno Sure T-Zoid irons. They are literally almost 12 years old. To be honest, I don't have a club in my bag that is less than 10 years old. Ya. Ridiculous, but I am able to hit them OK, so I figured why get new ones? The equipment from the MC is going to be like jumping in to an ice bath, the shock may never wear off when that stuff starts rolling in.

I got a Mizuno product currently in my bag that's 14 years old. I bought my Mizuno Tour 940 putter in '98 and used it ever since. With my wife Xmas gifting me with a new set of clubs 4 years ago. The putter that came with it I used for a few rounds 'til I put the Mizuno back in play. But when my new SeeMore arrives, the 940 will be relegated to back up or maybe give a home to a fellow leftie.

I think my oldest is my Super Tri, although the shaft is pretty new.

My Maxfli hybrid. I believe it is 2008.

Production date wise I'd guess my Seemore FGP Mallet. That or teh Fubuki shaft in my 3 wood, I've had that for quite a while; was originally on a 9032ti fairway.

Wow - I just realized I've got nothing in my bag that is really old anymore. I do throw in an Adams Tight Lies 5 wood from time to time that is at least 10 yrs old.

r9 3 wood. So many other 3 woods have tried to replace it but nothing has beat it out.

r9 3 wood. So many other 3 woods have tried to replace it but nothing has beat it out.

And one of the best-looking 3 woods around IMO. I've always wanted one, just waiting on a deal.

And one of the best-looking 3 woods around IMO. I've always wanted one, just waiting on a deal.
shouldnt be hard to find a deal on that. Lefty may make it difficult

shouldnt be hard to find a deal on that. Lefty may make it difficult

Yeah that's the only problem I've run into thus far. I'm not really actively searching, more just waiting to stumble upon a deal.

Mine is a vokey 60 degree. Got it at golfsmith as an experiment. I would guess its probably a 05-06

Putter: Odyssey White Ice Two-Ball F7. I think the production date was 2009 or 2010.

I've actually tried to replace this one recently, but I can't get rid of it. It compensates too much for my otherwise cruddy putting game.

My oldest Club is my 60* forged+ Wedge, it was made in 2005 and i love it. I have yet to find a 60* wedge from any company that can replace this beauty, that can frame the ball this well and give me that feel that i can attack the hole from 30yards and in, that's why i use it every day.

Off memory I think it's my i20's

Mine is a Titleist 905T, I think it was made in 05 or 06. Great stick.

Oldest club in the bag is my Cleveland HiBore 2 hybrid.

My Cleveland TA2's are from 97ish I think. My Cleveland VAS 2iron is circa 93...

Tappin w/ Movember in progress

My irons. Mizuno Pro Forged. Made in '99 I believe. After that would be my SuperSteel Burner 3 wood from, 2000. I don't change very often. But I beleieve the grips on my irons might be from 2002 or so. Think I need som new ones, irons and grips.

Based on my current setup, my Yonex Ezone hybrid is my oldest club.

You hit that thing like it's your job dude!
Yeah, me and war were talking about that on Saturday. I hit a few times and didn't miss a fairway with it. I love that club!

Back