The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever feel like it just wasn't your day?

Ever feel like it just wasn't your day?

Another league, guy has RG3, Arian Foster, and the pats defense. Different scoring setup than espn standard.

I'm losing 93-33.

I wonder if Sanchez can complete a pass longer than 7 yards?

Who gets fired first? Jason Garrett or Rex Ryan?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Can I take none of the above and write in Romeo Crennel?

Why kick a field goal, when you just went for it on fourth and 1?

Why kick a field goal, when you just went for it on fourth and 1?

No time outs couldn't stop the clock.. They could have taken one shot but still would have ran out of time IMO

Sent from my AOKP Gnex

Jets fans probably are not in the mood to go "your way", Lenny. They may want you to play QB though, so don't run off.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

LMAO @ the Jets. My dad and I were listening on the ride home. I wish I could have seen it on TV.

Listened to most of the Cowboys game on the radio today, sounds like the end of the game was much better than the rest!!!

Why do the Jets go 3 straight shotgun plays then decide to run Greene on 4th down? Who's callin these plays?

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

The Jets are bad. So, so very bad.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Their early years success certainly looks like a fluke.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Tebow time. Come on Rex you might as well go all in on this game.

WTC are the Jets doing? They're so bad. How is Sanchez still in the game? I would be lying if I said that I was sad that the Jets are getting crushed.

Tebow time. Come on Rex you might as well go all in on this game.

It's pretty obvious at this point he will never be the QB on this team.

If not Tebow, let McElroy get some playing time

It is bizarre that they refuse to use him.

Rex is too stubborn to let anyone other than Sanchez start. It's getting funny now.

If not Tebow, let McElroy get some playing time

Hard to argue with that. I'm not all that surprised they refuse to turn to Tebow. I don't think he has the ability to operate their current offense. I think they would have to go all in to a option spread to make it work. I don't see that being worth doing if it is not a long term move.

Hard to argue with that. I'm not all that surprised they refuse to turn to Tebow. I don't think he has the ability to operate their current offense. I think they would have to go all in to a option spread to make it work. I don't see that being worth doing if it is not a long term move.

I'm not all that surprised either but if you put in Tebow and he does nothing, it shuts up all the noise. Sanchez though is just a pile of suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back