The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now granted it ended in a fumble, but what in the heck was discount double sack doing waiting so long with a minute on the clock.

Now granted it ended in a fumble, but what in the heck was discount double sack doing waiting so long with a minute on the clock.

Good question. He has been holding on way too long this year it seems.

This is a freaking bloodbath. I hope they can make a game out of this and their offense normally can, but Discount Double Sack has to get rid of the damn ball.

The Pack are trying to get back into the game with deeper routes but the line isn't giving Rodgers enough time to let the routes develop. It's looking like the Oline needs some offseason attention, again.

An offensive line would help tonight some.

The Packers are so bad tonight. They look like the Lindy Infante era Packers.

Been spoiled watching them lately for sure. They haven't lost a regular season game by more than 8 points since the 09-10 season.

The offensive line is just so bad. Sweaty Uncle Ted Thompson hasn't done a darn thing to fix it. Other than let Scott Wells (a Pro Bowler) leave so he could sign Jeff Saturday (a guy who was good 4 years ago).

Maybe it's just me, but the Packers have looked like they accepted losing this game in the 2nd Quarter. It's looked like they had no idea what they wanted to do and could care less if they figured it out.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Maybe it's just me, but the Packers have looked like they accepted losing this game in the 2nd Quarter. It's looked like they had no idea what they wanted to do and could care less if they figured it out.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

Unfortunately I agree with you.

It's just been weird. No emotion. Nothing. I'm just not used to the Pack looking this lost and uninspired, especially in a prime time game with potential playoff implications.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I've hardly watched any of this game (just turned to it). Hard to believe they are getting whipped liker this. It seems like a cross between Ole Gray's woodshed and a Chiefs game.

I've hardly watched any of this game (just turned to it). Hard to believe they are getting whipped liker this. It seems like a cross between Ole Gray's woodshed and a Chiefs game.

That is putting it lightly smalls

I think OG might be playing DB for the Pack tonight.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Graham Harrell sighting!

Big game tonight :alien:

I saw Darren Rovell Tweeting about this earlier but had no idea about the drama going on. I can't stand the Jets and I even like Fireman Ed.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Agreed, he was actually a high point for me.

The best thing about the Jags winning yesterday was that Cleveland also won so the Jags are still in position for the #2 pick. All the joy of victory, none of the lost draft status. Winning! ha

And everyone who thought that Cecil Shorts III would have over 100 more yards and more touchdowns at this point in the season than Larry Fitzgerald please raise your hands. Anyone? Anyone? Beuhler?

The best thing about the Jags winning yesterday was that Cleveland also won so the Jags are still in position for the #2 pick. All the joy of victory, none of the lost draft status. Winning! ha

And everyone who thought that Cecil Shorts III would have over 100 more yards and more touchdowns at this point in the season than Larry Fitzgerald please raise your hands. Anyone? Anyone? Beuhler?

You hoping for a Carolina win tonight as well? :alien:

I need some real opinions here....

Carolina or Philly?

I need some real opinions here....

Carolina or Philly?

As sickening as it is for me to type this, I am going with Philly tonight. I have a hunch that Brown is going to have a good game and the defense will step up and put pressure on Cam and get TO's tonight especially at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back