The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Juniors too. I'm pissed.

Likely going to shut the project down for the whole class because of 3 people. Or give them a major eye opening history lecture tomorrow.

Juniors? Unreal.. About to be out in the real world and thinking things like this are funny..

Just had a group tape a giant swastika on the side of their volcano. I've not lost it like that on a class in a very long time.

On what planet would that be considered funny? Their future sure looks bright.

Guess there is something to be said for private schooling..............

Juniors? Unreal.. About to be out in the real world and thinking things like this are funny..

I can't see straight. I hate ignorance like that, HATE it.

I went straight up Coach Jman on them too, been a couple of years since I went that way.

I can't see straight. I hate ignorance like that, HATE it.

I went straight up Coach Jman on them too, been a couple of years since I went that way.

Im glad to hear that... Are these notorious troublemakers?

Im glad to hear that... Are these notorious troublemakers?

Nope. They just always think they're funnier than they are. Where they found humor int hat though, I have no clue.

Nope. They just always think they're funnier than they are. Where they found humor int hat though, I have no clue.

Well hopefully a stern talking to will get that idea out of their heads

Well hopefully a stern talking to will get that idea out of their heads

It won't. But copying chapters word for word for the rest of the week while their class works on their projects might.

It won't. But copying chapters word for word for the rest of the week while their class works on their projects might.

hahaha! OUCH! I had to do that in 8th grade for talking in class (who would have thought I would be talking). I had three days of detention where I just copied chapters, its awful

Make them copy Schindler's List.

Make them watch Schindler's List and write a term paper on it. That way they have to be specific with examples that they can't just skim from synopsis' from the movie.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the winner of the Powerball jackpot was someone who voted for Obama because Romney only wanted to help the rich people?

Read the story underneath

zasyduju.jpg

Wouldn't it be ironic if the winner of the Powerball jackpot was someone who voted for Obama because Romney only wanted to help the rich people?

My buddy told me last night he as going to pay me a salary to be his full time friend if he wins the powerball. I'm rooting for him pretty hard right now.

Just had a group tape a giant swastika on the side of their volcano. I've not lost it like that on a class in a very long time.

I bet that wouldn't happen if their teacher was hawk eyeing the class instead of THP'ing... J/K. For real though... how do they even relate the two to find humor in something like that?

I posted this pic months ago. Screw the dog... It took me 15 minutes of staring to realize there was a story at the bottom!

Haven't played the lotto in 14 years since I turned 18, but thinking about purchasing a ticket.

Haven't played the lotto in 14 years since I turned 18, but thinking about purchasing a ticket.

Dude you're not 32, quit lying to people! Haha

Dude you're not 32, quit lying to people! Haha
Gets people every time. Hopefully my youthful looks stay with me for a while. I still get asked by parents of students i work with if I'm in school with their child.

I always play when it gets big, going to be buying up some tickets tomorrow. I did hit 3 numbers for Saturdays draw and won $7 so I'm 13 in the hole.

over a 60 percent chance that somebody hits it on the next drawing

I sure would love to retire in Myrtle or Florida....
I can promise you if I won the lottery Myrtle Beach isnt where I would live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back