What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the fit similar to Antigua like in the arms etc? I am a L in Antigua.

Puma definitely fits a tad bit more snug than the Antigua overall but I can wear it without issue. Probably go XL in your case if you don't want anything smaller than the Antigua.

Adidas has the sharpest apparel out now. The shirts are sharp. Shoes are sharp. I am looking at getting a new cart bag. The black/gray/blue combo is my favorite.

Puma definitely fits a tad bit more snug than the Antigua overall but I can wear it without issue. Probably go XL in your case if you don't want anything smaller than the Antigua.
you say that, but I have a pair of 34 shorts that are a tad big and a pair of 36 shorts that fit. hmmmmm

you say that, but I have a pair of 34 shorts that are a tad big and a pair of 36 shorts that fit. hmmmmm

I remember reading about the issues you had. All the shorts I have are from the same line so I have not had that issue yet.

Definitely makes it tough, I recently experienced the same with Adidas stuff running completely different one year to the next.

The Free Shipping on returns eases my fears. I will go a bigger and see what occurs.

The Puma pants I have seem to run pretty true to size, although the pair of 36's I have run big. Their shirts all run pretty true to size for me at least.

I ordered a bunch of stuff and should be able to report back next week.

Picked up a super awesome Pitt Nike Dri-Fit Polo for $15 along with another marked-down Nike Polo and a Nike Half-Zip Pullover. Love that Nike Outlet!!

Picked up a super awesome Pitt Nike Dri-Fit Polo for $15 along with another marked-down Nike Polo and a Nike Half-Zip Pullover. Love that Nike Outlet!!
Um...where?

Tanger Outlets by the Meadows in Washington, PA. That Nike Outlet always has great deals on Pitt gear.
Looks like I may need to make a run to Tanger this week haha

The Puma pants I have seem to run pretty true to size, although the pair of 36's I have run big. Their shirts all run pretty true to size for me at least.

My one major complaint with their shirts is the length vs width.. I like a snugger fitting (not compression, but not flowing) shirt which pushes me into the lower sizes like M or S in most things, but many companies seem to believe that the larger you are, the taller you are or vice versa. It doesn't make a lot of sense for me, and that's what turned me off buying Puma/Sligo site unseen. Really the best shirts that fit me are the UA S. Fantastic shirt with plenty of length. They almost never come out at the back.

Looks like I may need to make a run to Tanger this week haha

It was a friggin' madhouse there today, haha. Hopefully they still have some stuff left if you make it down.

They had this beauty front and center at Golf Galaxy tonight, except I feel like there was some baby blue piping going on. Either way, I'm in a full on ponder of it currently. Great looking zip up.

images

The Sligo Hoffland Fire.

yesterday picked up Fila, Under Armour and Nike shirts, thats 3 more to add to the herd

Nice uman. Any pics?

Puma Plaid Tech. Sooooo comfy! Not bad for $40 and Puma PG Roma in White. Ricky Jr. much? haha
$(KGrHqN,!jkFBN81Er8rBQnIR6E95Q~~60_1.JPG

That is a great looking pant Wonton! And a heck of a deal for it as well!

Thanks! I didn't think I'd look good in white pants but it makes my fat legs look slimmer. hahaha! Those are my first Golf pants too. I've been missing out.

Thanks! I didn't think I'd look good in white pants but it makes my fat legs look slimmer. hahaha! Those are my first Golf pants too. I've been missing out.

You buy them locally or online?

I could definitely go for some Puma pants for 40 bucks!

You buy them locally or online?

I could definitely go for some Puma pants for 40 bucks!

I actually got it from eBay. Everyone stop bidding on it so I lucked out.

I've been wearing the Callaway Razr shoes I won from THP a few weeks ago, and I really like them. They are really comfy and the traction is great. There have been some great deals on them lately, including $55 from Budget golf today only. They are steal for that price, easily as comfortable as the higher end Nikes and Adidas I have.

I am really impressed when companies go above and beyond to offer excellent customer service. Maybe it's because I have worked in some sort of customer service field my entire life, so I know too well what it is like to have a bad experience with a customer, and how good it feels to make a customer happy. I think too often we focus on the negatives, instead of sharing positives we experience. I wanted to take a second to sing the praises of Alial Fital. I Tweeted them asking about sizing and wanted them to look at a comparison chart of what I normally wear and recommend what I should wear in their line. They shot me back a Tweet, not only recommending a size, but they told me that they would send me one of each size that I wear, I could decide then what size I need and send the other back. I thought that was really cool and wanted to share that with everyone. I have yet to order, and told them that I appreciated their generosity. Made in the United States and cool customer service like that? Sign me up.

I am really impressed when companies go above and beyond to offer excellent customer service. Maybe it's because I have worked in some sort of customer service field my entire life, so I know too well what it is like to have a bad experience with a customer, and how good it feels to make a customer happy. I think too often we focus on the negatives, instead of sharing positives we experience. I wanted to take a second to sing the praises of Alial Fital. I Tweeted them asking about sizing and wanted them to look at a comparison chart of what I normally wear and recommend what I should wear in their line. They shot me back a Tweet, not only recommending a size, but they told me that they would send me one of each size that I wear, I could decide then what size I need and send the other back. I thought that was really cool and wanted to share that with everyone. I have yet to order, and told them that I appreciated their generosity. Made in the United States and cool customer service like that? Sign me up.

They really are a great company; if you order them you get the shirt in a super nice box and a hand written note from the owner thanking you for the purchase. I love that it's all limited run editions, they make 100 and their gone. Good chance others at the tournament won't have the same shirt you have when you go that route!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back