What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for my 2012 Credit Card statement to come at the end of the year. It's tradition to check the total times Chipotle is on it haha!

...currently record is 133 times (in a Calendar year)

Dang dude, that's a hell of a lot of Chipotle. I knew you like it, I just didn't know it was at this level. That's impressive.

Dang dude, that's a hell of a lot of Chipotle. I knew you like it, I just didn't know it was at this level. That's impressive.

The messed up part, is that is only one credit card.. Doesn't include the 'wife brought home', 'gift card', etc haha!

I have a problem and I like it. Beats the heck out of McDonalds!

The messed up part, is that is only one credit card.. Doesn't include the 'wife brought home', 'gift card', etc haha!

I have a problem and I like it. Beats the heck out of McDonalds!

Oh heck yea it does. I absolutely love Mexican food and could definitely eat it 133 times a year. I'd have to change it up though and go to multiple places, or make my own from time to time!

Today i will go for a date with my girl friend so i can not say some thing about the the dinner that what i will have i have to eat what she demands.. :p

Went to Dixon's Chili for lunch. Had the special (All You Can Eat tacos) and put down 11 of them.

Going to grill some steaks and some zucchini

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Pancakes.

Regina made a full Mexican spread for dinner it was dame tasty. I love me some Mexican taco's

Spaghetti. I am browning the meat right now, and going to be putting the sauce in shortly. Then it will be cooking for the rest of the day.

Going to a local steakhouse baby!

Pizza night

Burgers and something to go along with it..

Need to put down the Krave because homemade pizza is cooking in the oven.

Palermo's frozen pizza... Grabbed up the last few they had a Walmart, didn't know it was a trial.

homemade burgers on wheat

last night it was broiled salmon and a stuffed potato

Today i am going to eat Chicken parm in my dinner today i will eat my foods with my new girl friend so i will have good time with her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back