Should the PGA ban spectators?

Maybe I shouldn't have yelled out, "YOU'RE NOT A CHEATER, KEAGAN!" yesterday. Oooops...

He speaks his mind and stands behind his words. Great guy for the game and is a true Irishman!

Luckily he didn't act like a true Irishman and knock him out.

I kind of like it. I think it should become the golf cheer. Now, when people shout other things (get in the hole being my least favourite, but other food dishes suck too) it annoys me. But I like Mashed Potatoes. Shows creativity.

Luckily he didn't act like a true Irishman and knock him out.

I'm sure he would of of he could!! Hahaha ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GMac is awesome and will have a super bright future after his playing days are over. As for his complaints, I am all for having fun, but I agree with him and countless others, it's just gotten stupid out there with people seeking attention. That being said, I don't really know what they can do about it.

GMac is dead on. Cute and fun at first, but now ... it has become a "thing." And that thing has definitely jumped the shark.

Here's a clip i found of Gmac....it might be a little NSFW as he makes a gesture at the end of the video, after his shot, and pay attention to what Gmac says when it happens.

I agree, this stupid yelling needs to stop. I actually gained even more respect for Gmac after I saw this.

Is that the gesture to call him a "wanker?"

I wish somebody would turn and tell the idiots yelling "get in the hole" on tee shots to shut the "F" up.....GMAC should turn around and say "really" its an effin 600 yard par 5!

When some guy yelled yabba dabba doo on Sunday during the US Open after a tee shot, that was the pinnacle of absurdity to me. Start kicking those guys out of the course. They'll do the same thing if you act like that during a tennis match, baseball game, basketball game, etc.

Here's a clip i found of Gmac....it might be a little NSFW as he makes a gesture at the end of the video, after his shot, and pay attention to what Gmac says when it happens.

I agree, this stupid yelling needs to stop. I actually gained even more respect for Gmac after I saw this.

I saw this too, had to use the rewind to double check LOL

Feels to me like this is just a stupid american thing to. When I watch euro events, I don't recall ever really hearing spectators yell dumb things (or anything) after a shot. Just at american events. such an upstanding people we are :bulgy-eyes:

that end of that video is quality. subtle but gets the point across.

I'm in favor of kicking them OUT!!! They know it's obnoxious, rude and waaaay past its expired date!!!

I think players should embrace it. Once it's not a bother, it'll go away. The attention it gets only makes its worse.

I get annoyed hearing some of the stuff that gets shouted and I'm just a spectator, I can't imagine how annoyed the players get.

You know what will make those idiots shout even louder and more annoying things? Talking about how annoying they are.

You know what will make those idiots shout even louder and more annoying things? Talking about how annoying they are.

This. And I don't agree with this man very often

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I blame Happy Gilmore. Adam Sandler should release an apology. But seriously..it is out of hand. Gmac was right and these fans are only yelling these things to get on television. Its pretty pathetic.

I was going to say that I blame Shooter McGavin.

It needs to stop.

I think players should embrace it. Once it's not a bother, it'll go away. The attention it gets only makes its worse.

Agree with this 100%.

But I also think there could be a time and place for yelling stupid things. Like the 1st and 10th tee boxes or something. They have spots to use cell phones maybe they could make annoying spectator spots. lol

I hate it...it was funny at first. Now it is just annoying

The yelling is so ridiculous and I wish there was some way to stop it.

There is, and you yanks have all the resources to do it.

First stupid yell the idiot gets a .45 to the left knee. Next yell, the right knee gets it.

If after that he still doesn't shut the f*%k up it is a head shot.

GO AHEAD PUNK, MAKE MY DAY!!!!

Back