Meant to do this a while back

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP , we are glad you finally took the plunge !

:welcome: I have played Auburn Links a few times and really like the course. Of course the RTJ courses nearby in Opelika are awesome, I have played them too.

Nice! Yeah, links is fun. Weekdays they have twilight rates starting at 3 and its only $30 so I play there occasionally. RTJ courses are some of my favorites. The par 3 course has some beautiful holes and is tops on my list. Moores Mill club is great and also has some really fun holes but I'm not a member so I only get to play there rarely. Auburn University Club is fun but is the hardest in town IMHO. Lots of great golf around here... Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Yall are all so welcoming! Thanks to everyone! I can't wait to get to know you guys!

Welcome to THP! We sign our dolla' bills round these parts.

Better late than never. Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome aboard WarDamn!!

Welcome to THP, never too late.

Welcome, glad you joined us.

War Eagle buddy, and welcome to THP. I feel confident Team Albatross has your support.

Welcome. Hit me up if you're ever in Mobile and want to play.

War Eagle buddy, and welcome to THP. I feel confident Team Albatross has your support.

With two members of Team Albatross fellow members of the Auburn Family, of course I have your back. War Eagle!

With two members of Team Albatross fellow members of the Auburn Family, of course I have your back. War Eagle!
Well, actually there are three!

Myself, wake and wadesworld!

Well, actually there are three!

Myself, wake and wadesworld!

Nice! All Auburn grads? Or all just fans of the greatest college town in America? haha

Back