Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin about using a 19* 5 wood instead of a 19* 3 hybrid. My 3 wood has been the most consistent club in my bag, maybe it will be the same for the 5wood

Thinkin about using a 19* 5 wood instead of a 19* 3 hybrid. My 3 wood has been the most consistent club in my bag, maybe it will be the same for the 5wood
Which 5 wood?

910F. Might as well keep it the same as my 3wood.

Sounds like that would be an easy transition for you and may get more consistency. I say do it :D

Definitely pondering the Classic XL Custom driver.

Just the idea of an adjustable Classic seems like a great one.

Bingo! I would love a Classic with the loft adjustability of the AMP Cell line.

All Callaway, all day long today. Ugh.

Dear driving irons/prototype utilities...I love you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what? I freaking forgot about the X Utility Proto. That's another must-hit for me, I'm so curious about it...

I have absolutely zero doubt at least one, probably two of those will end up in my bag come MC time. They are so sexy and seem like they will be a great fit for me.

You know what? I freaking forgot about the X Utility Proto. That's another must-hit for me, I'm so curious about it...

I have absolutely zero doubt at least one, probably two of those will end up in my bag come MC time. They are so sexy and seem like they will be a great fit for me.

I'm betting I'll have 1 or 2 in the bag this coming season. I want to hit them SO badly. Cally is bringing it this year, much like I felt about Cleveland last year.

Would you consider graphite in these of some sort?

Would you consider graphite in these of some sort?

I'd consider it. But, as I'd play them just like long irons I'd rather them have KBS Tours or something similar in them personally.

Pondering a cart bag looking at Orlimar as they seem to be decent priced. Not sure how they hold up though.
PSP.png
89.21+ shipping what ya think?

I'd consider it. But, as I'd play them just like long irons I'd rather them have KBS Tours or something similar in them personally.

Oh. I was thinking graphite for your driving iron might be nice.

All the Callaway love is making me ponder a Razr Fit, no idea what shaft I'd want though.

All the Callaway love is making me ponder a Razr Fit, no idea what shaft I'd want though.

miyazaki c kua 43x ...you will NEVER look back. ask Jlukes

I love this damn driver head. Shame on me for taking the long way around to finding it this year and not just listening to people here from the start!

I may be late to the Party but a 10.5 Classic 290 is calling my name. Stick with a c.Kua 43s for now, till i can get my hands on a b.asha or JDL for it...hmmm?!

I may be late to the Party but a 10.5 Classic 290 is calling my name. Stick with a c.Kua 43s for now, till i can get my hands on a b.asha or JDL for it...hmmm?!

Solid ponder man.. Have you hit all the Classic heads?

Solid ponder man.. Have you hit all the Classic heads?

I have hit 9.0 on launch monitor with a 43s c.Kua and saw 9.9-10.2 launch angle. Hit golf4life's 290 10.5 with b.Asha 5x and had a solid high ball flight with low spin. haven't hit the 10.5 with c.kua 43s on a launch monitor yet. Hard to find the 10.5 head on an S flex shaft down here. Maybe ill call around and look for one to hit tomorrow to put up against my RBZ. Launch monitor numbers today though were better than my current setup. I could benefit from a low spin head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back