What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love LGB.

Same here. And I forgot to mention they're 2012 edition. They look and play like brand new to me.

I just picked up 3 midsize lamkin r.e.l 3gens in dark blue and a roll of grip tape. I plan on regripping my clubs tomorrow after the funeral. Gonna install black on irons and woods and dark blue on wedges. Should look sweet on the graphite blue shafts.

I just picked up 3 midsize lamkin r.e.l 3gens in dark blue and a roll of grip tape. I plan on regripping my clubs tomorrow after the funeral. Gonna install black on irons and woods and dark blue on wedges. Should look sweet on the graphite blue shafts.

I love those grips. Truly and completely.

I love those grips. Truly and completely.

x2. Such good grips

Bought some golf stuff today for the gift swap

x2. Such good grips

I was a 100% Lamkin hater before these too, made me forget my love of VDR's and NDMC's right away.

I do love the Lamkin 3GENs on my wedges. I may have to slap some on the RTX for Myrtle. Rocking VDRs right now on the woods and loving them. And I'm oddly ok with the stock grips on my pings... Doesn't mean they won't be replaced before next season though.

Bought a set of Callaway Diablo Edge Irons at Rockbottom(thanks rafdo). Decided to try a senior flex since I hit so short. If it doesn't work for me they will be a nice upgrade for my wife from the cheapies she has been playing. Been trying to find an excuse to buy some new stuff and the price was great.

Lamkin 3GENs for my irons and some gripes, just because I saw them in the same seller's ebay store!

Lamkin 3GENs for my irons and some gripes, just because I saw them in the same seller's ebay store!

That's awesome dude. I have been meaning to get some gripes myself. Baby Blue RELs need a touch up.

That's awesome dude. I have been meaning to get some gripes myself. Baby Blue RELs need a touch up.

Yeah. I have one of the white wedge grips on my J40 and I'm hoping that will help me keep it from getting grungy.

Picked up 24 used Callaway Hex Black Tour golf balls.

Nice Wake! Love those golf balls.

I nabbed one each red and lime SuperStroke Ultra Slim putter grips. I just love the reverse taper, alot.

Didn't buy today, but lookie what came in the mail!!!

vTLvn.jpg

Ewepz.jpg

I got myself an early Christmas present! Not only are these some sweet schweaty balls, I got a deal on them because the guy at the golf store under-charged me by accident (I didn't know that until I called to order some more yesterday for my brother-in-law and the guy told me he didn't charge me the right price but it was his mistake so no problem.) Next order would be $50 something per dozen. I still ordered some for him but did it only at Golf Galaxy.

77 is a score I want to shoot this year at least once! Plus some other significance...

Titleist-77.jpg

Bag overhaul, very excited. Better pics coming soon, but these will have to do for now.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
  • clubs 1.jpg
    clubs 1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 0
  • clubs 2.jpg
    clubs 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • clubs 3.jpg
    clubs 3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
  • clubs 4.jpg
    clubs 4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Bag overhaul, very excited. Better pics coming soon, but these will have to do for now.
Sorry, also trying to figure out this pic posting thing.

Nice looking bag there. you need some fwy woods and wedges. :)

Easiest to upload them to photobucket or something and call the URL.

You posting from our phone? If you are then your pretty much doing it right...if you go to your computer its much easier.

Nice looking bag there. you need some fwy woods and wedges. :)

Haven't added stuff from the old bag. I have RBZ 3W and hybrid, plus 60* wedge. All I need now is the GW/SW and I'm done.
Yeah, I need to figure out the photobucket thing. Thanks.

Haven't added stuff from the old bag. I have RBZ 3W and hybrid, plus 60* wedge. All I need now is the GW/SW and I'm done.
Yeah, I need to figure out the photobucket thing. Thanks.
Nice dude...well, I think it looks good! If you need help just PM me.

Dang those MP-H4s look great tiga, the bag is awesome too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back