Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Here is the gifts from my secret Santa buddy. I opened this tonight. Although I've had it here for a while now. Thank you so much SS. THE DRIZZLE Stick will come in handy, the score book journal will replace my little notebook that is falling apart. And the swing weight has me pumped up for those days that its out of the car to the first tee with out any real warm up...thanks again ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354666687.776328.jpg

Chutting along

DD, your gift is hilarious. Glad your SS has a good sense of humor! My video is uploading as we speak.

Awsome great gift's you guys'. Walkman's are making a huge come back. I wonder if any hackers don't know what a walkman is. One question does it have auto reverse?

More great stuff from THP'ers , Way to go guy's !

Thank you Secret Santa!

Awesome stuff guys. Love your gift DD!

Last edited:
Some great stuff coming today! This has been awesome!

Awesome mward. Great gifts!

Awsome great gift's you guys'. Walkman's are making a huge come back. I wonder if any hackers don't know what a walkman is. One question does it have auto reverse?

Just checked, :sad:

Some nice gifts coming in today.....DD...your SS has a good sense of humor...LOL

Nice to see the gifts are flying out. All of this is a great pick me up. In all honesty I may keep everyone guessing and never reveal the list.

Nice to see the gifts are flying out. All of this is a great pick me up. In all honesty I may keep everyone guessing and never reveal the list.

I like that, pretty cool idea pmoa.

I actually kind if like that. A secret that just keeps growing every year!

Great stuff DD and Mward!

Awesome gifts everyone, very creative and thoughtful. Really shows THP cares for sure!

Very cool all !!!

Sent from my DROID X2

DD's gifts made me laugh out loud. That is awesome. Someone is slick as all get out and quite funny to boot.

DD funny gift. That was hilarious. Mward nice haul there. Those pocket brushes are sweet! Work awesome.

I just loaded up Santa's sleigh. Ho Ho Hope you enjoy it. :snowman:

Dear SS recipient,

By now you may have stopped searching through it and think I sent you an empty box. Actually, I had the flu when I wrapped it, so there was something in there after all.

Happy Holidays

Dear SS recipient,

By now you may have stopped searching through it and think I sent you an empty box. Actually, I had the flu when I wrapped it, so there was something in there after all.

Happy Holidays

LOL! That is funny Kobey

Back