2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see more Bridgestone action this year! Congrats guys!!

Such a great fit! Bridgestone knows how to bring it!

I will go through another ball fitting this spring but I will most likely stick to my 330RX. That ball just works for me. I like that I won't have worry about a ball or get used to a new one.

I never have had a ball fitting before. I am really excited to see what ball they suggest!

Congrats to the Cobra Staff and WTG Bridgestone for stepping up and taking this on as well.

Cool stuff. This makes me think seemore will sponsor bridgestone! :)

That's the first thing I thought too Thain, especially since we did notice there were more than 8 putter covers in that photo. But on the other hand we counted 10 putter covers...8 staffers...and then you don't really think there would be something that cool made that JB and GG didn't get one too did you?

I just took the online ball fitting and it recommended the b330. Looking forward to trying that one out.

I did it again and changed one thing and got the b330 s as a recommendation

that sounds like it would be right for you.

I'm not sure of the difference but it seems like it would be one of the two.

I did it again and changed one thing and got the b330 s as a recommendation

Wonder if you can still find the trial packs they used last year. Get a sleeve of the 300 and a sleeve of the 330s.

Wonder if you can still find the trial packs they used last year. Get a sleeve of the 300 and a sleeve of the 330s.

I will do that broski. Thanks for the advice my man.

This is awesome, kudos to Bridgestone for jumping in and thanks to Cobra/Puma/SeeMore/Bridgestone for an awesome set of equipment!

That would be my guess for you. You have a pretty quick SS.

Thanks dude! Off hand could you explain the diff between the 330 and the 330 s?

Maybe on ebay or something

Just like it sounds bro.....the "s" is designed for people that need to generate more spin.....other than that...no real difference.

This is great news! Bridgestone is such a great golf ball and with all of their offerings every Cobra staffer will definitely have the ball for their game! Congrats Cobra staffers!

Not to sound like a jerk...but the S should produce more spin. But, that also kind of depends on how you swing. I think you produce quite a bit of side spin as it is. If I were you I wouldnt want more of a spinny ball. If you didnt have the over the top swing then I may tell you to go S. But, I think the fitter hit the nail on the head with you without really knowing. That being said...I am not a tech junky so I could have some things wrong. Just by knowing your game...I think thats a good choice.

From what I was told, they will be very similar off of the driver, as their cores are very similar compression wise. The difference will be mainly around the green, and on approach shots. This is where you will see the added spin. I have played both, and like both, but prefer the spin around the greens of the B330-S.

That's awesome. Good for Bridgestone and even better for Cobra staffers.

Bridgestone is arming these staffers with the tools necessary to go low! Bridgestone FTW!

I just went through the online ball fitting again and it recommend the 330RX:
b330rx-10.gif

I can't wait to go get a dozen and start practicing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back