Day 4 Prize - Bushnell Z6 & GPS Watch - 2012 THP Holiday Cheer

Don't forget to put that info in your comment on the homepage article if you haven't already!

Good luck to everyone.

Almost missed it! Thanks for the heads up!

I am in, I'd like to have a separate range finder for hunting and golf, and a gps that wasn't also my phone would be great as well.

Pick the guy above me please !

Definitely a good prize to be had tonight! Good luck fellas.

I owned the original Neo, and there was nothing better for doing what it did - giving you the simple FMB distance and shot distance tracker in a small, simple, convenient, and cheap device. The watch form with no preloading needed would be even better. I haven't liked Bushnell rangefinders in the past, but I did like this one. Anyway, great prize tonight and good luck everyone!

Sweet contest im in.

I'm in and pumped up!

The days of Holiday Cheer never cease to amaze me.

What a great prize. Good luck to all!

Took my time with this one, but am now all entered. GL All.

I'm in! Thanks Bushnell!

Holiday Cheer continues! And this time, with Golf gadgets!!!

These are the items that I've never had before and always wanted to use while playing. I've never used a GPS or lazer while playing golf. I'm anxiously waiting on this one

holiday cheer! I want this Bushnell Z6, if I win, smallville wins haha!

Good luck tonight everyone! Thanks THP and Bushnell!

I just bought a V2 and I haven't even used it yet....so if I win the Z6, some lucky THPer is going to be the proud recipient of my new V2!!

I just bought a V2 and I haven't even used it yet....so if I win the Z6, some lucky THPer is going to be the proud recipient of my new V2!!

That's why this is a great site. People paying it forward

That's why this is a great site. People paying it forward

Just carrying on the tradition....you gotta love this place!

Nice Tim! Too awesome. Someone be super happy.

Good luck to all. Thanks Bushnell. THP you are something else. Can't say enough.

Come on Bushnell Z6, be mine!!

Good stuff Tim!

Back