Sons of Anarchy (Spoilers!)

wasn't the best but i think they have things set up for a great episode next week.

I agree this was a set up for the 1 1/2 hour long episode next week. Calm before the storm.

Another 1 1/2 hour episode next week. Who else saw something very bad happening with that cross after Tara gave it to Oto? How about Chibs looking at Jax and saying "I got this"? Opies last words are going to play a big part this year.

I just knew Otto was going to use the cross as a weapon.
But I thought he was going to use it on Tara.

Another 1 1/2 hour episode next week. Who else saw something very bad happening with that cross after Tara gave it to Oto? How about Chibs looking at Jax and saying "I got this"? Opies last words are going to play a big part this year.

I knew I had heard those words somewhere, good catch.

I just knew Otto was going to use the cross as a weapon.
But I thought he was going to use it on Tara.
At first I thought he would use it on her but then I figured by using it on someone else he can make her suffer for being the one who gave it to him and in turn prolong Jax's suffering.

I knew I had heard those words somewhere, good catch.

Jax also said it before he beat the guard with the snow globe.

Jax also said it before he beat the guard with the snow globe.

My ADD is obviously having a growth spurt.

I wonder how the Jimmy Smits/Clay/Gema thing is going to blow up soon.

My ADD is obviously having a growth spurt.

I wonder how the Jimmy Smits/Clay/Gema thing is going to blow up soon.

Especially with Gema having to be back with Clay.

Exactly. I see that one spiraling into a hot mess.

Okay who is the dude that beat the crap out of Otto and followed Tara?

Okay who is the dude that beat the crap out of Otto and followed Tara?

One minute he's in a prison jumpsuit beating Otto. The next he looks like a Bible Thumper. I don't get it? I liked last night's episode. I like that they've cut Gemma out a bit.

Watching it now, "Anybody dead"? Haha, sort of pulk fiction

One minute he's in a prison jumpsuit beating Otto. The next he looks like a Bible Thumper. I don't get it? I liked last night's episode. I like that they've cut Gemma out a bit.

I know, one minute he is dressed like an inmate beating the crap out of Otto, then he is in street clothes telling Otto he is going to make his life hell and then he is following Tara and the kids....don't get that one at all.

I know, one minute he is dressed like an inmate beating the crap out of Otto, then he is in street clothes telling Otto he is going to make his life hell and then he is following Tara and the kids....don't get that one at all.

Just watched it and I am confused as well. Is he related to the nurse that Otto killed, perhaps? Maybe he is getting revenge for her death?

Season Finale tonight, who's watching?

Me. Expecting a friend to come over so I'm only half paying attention, but got the DVR going.

Love that this thread appeared on my screen with 666 posts ...

6u6y3ysa.jpg

That was a great episode. What a way to end the season.

That was a great episode. What a way to end the season.

No doubt. Garage scene with Pope was awesome! Next season will be another great one.

Is next season the last?

I loved this show but it's starting to get pretty stale.

Is next season the last?

I loved this show but it's starting to get pretty stale.

I agree, it was a great show, but its lost alot of its original appeal.

Watched this on the dvr last night, thought it was a solid episode. Bobby taking off his VP badge, Tig getting used as bait, Tara and Clay going to the slammer and Gemma stepping in and posing the exact same way Tara did at the end of last season behind Jax.

Back