The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out who to blame stupid mental errors on: the coaching staff or the players on the team. It will help me direct my anger to the proper place.

No idea smalls, must be before my time.

Saints had a couple back to back drives. Down by 1

Wow it's going to be 38-0 for Seattle at halftime. Just wow.

There have been a couple of blown calls in this MIA/SF game.

Do the Chiefs suck more than the Cardinals or do the Cardinals suck more than the Chiefs?

Is that Claire, Smalls?

Wasn't a new rule that they reviewed every scoring play? That Giants TD looked awful close, and I'm surprised that they didn't review it, even if a challenge flag was not thrown.

Breadchick?

Wasn't a new rule that they reviewed every scoring play? That Giants TD looked awful close, and I'm surprised that they didn't review it, even if a challenge flag was not thrown.

Yes, every score is reviewed.

Yes, every score is reviewed.

Seemed awful quick on that last TD by the GMen, but I suppose they reviewed it.

Wow, Eli is starting to just turn it on. That pitch and catch looked so easy.

Eli!!!

Look at white boy Fasano out there!

A Matt Flynn sighting!

10 minutes left in the third quarter and you go to your backup QB. Must make the Cardinals feel good!

10 minutes left in the third quarter and you go to your backup QB. Must make the Cardinals feel good!
They should have offered the Cardinals a QB or something. I have NEVER seen a worse QB situation than what the Cardinals have.

The Dolphins need to stop toying with my emotions by playing well against good teams only to lose in the end.

Come on Eli, pull head out of butt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back