The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the Packers just look flat on all sides at the start.

If they don't get some points here, we could be in for a long night.

Stafford. D'oh. Worst possible thing you could do there.

I'll take it!

As I was saying. It's only a matter of time before something crazy happens and GB winds up taking all the momentum from Detroit. Wow!

Now that's the Lion's I know.

I feel like Detroit almost needs a score here to answer or they're in big trouble.

Yep. Or that. They're falling apart.

This would be another great opportunity to get some points before half. Rodgers needs to get his shwagga back

Finally a Sunday night game I actually want to watch!

Discount double check!

Just turned it to the game. The score looks like it's a good game.

Total skim but what were the patches for today.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Total skim but what were the patches for today.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I think it is some celebration for the hall of fame.. 40 or 50 years

I love Herman Edwards, just a great listen. I can never get enough of this guy, makes me wish he hosted for Mike and Mike one day a week or so during the NFL season.

I went to bed before the comeback, I should have stayed up!

The Packers could wrap up the division next week and still have a shot at a 1st round bye. All good things. The rookie right tackle (undrafted free agent from West Virginia) has played pretty well over the past two weeks. And against some good Dlines.

Also, the Bears still suck.

The Packers could wrap up the division next week and still have a shot at a 1st round bye. All good things. The rookie right tackle (undrafted free agent from West Virginia) has played pretty well over the past two weeks. And against some good Dlines.

Also, the Bears still suck.

I like your analysis, Blu. San Fran has to play NE next week I think, which could put is in 2nd with a Bears win. Not many people thought a first round bye was in reach when we were sitting 2-3.

The three teams with the worst records are all from the AFC. Two are from the AFC West. I remember when the AFC West was the toughest division.And San Diego is 5-8 and ranked #9 worst on NFL.com.

I like your analysis, Blu. San Fran has to play NE next week I think, which could put is in 2nd with a Bears win. Not many people thought a first round bye was in reach when we were sitting 2-3.

Now add to it the Seattle disaster. The Packers should have one more win and one less loss.

I'm glad the Packers are where they are. I enjoy watching them, even when they face injuries they step up and play well no matter what.

I'm glad the Packers are where they are. I enjoy watching them, even when they face injuries they step up and play well no matter what.

Ted Thompson (Packers GM) gets a ton of flack here in GB because he rarely plays in free agency. But he has somehow built a pretty deep roster with draft picks. The Packers this year have had games (or the whole season) missed by their starting middle linebacker, backup middle linebacker, starting olb, other starting olb, starting safety, starting corner, nose tackle, two top receivers (for the same game), opening day running back, starting right tackle, backup running back, and second tight end. It's amazing that they can still win games. Not many teams in the NFL are that deep. Thank Allah that starting QB hasn't missed any games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back