Favorite celebrity Golfer

I thought for sure JB would have said Roger Clemons. Hehe

Sam Bradford, Griffey Jr (he was my sports idol growing up), and Biggio.

I would like to get a round in with Rodgers, I heard he is decent.

Definitely Sir Charles. He is just such a nice guy.

Not surprising that Griffey has the sweetest golf swing, he also has the sweetest baseball swing of all time.

Of all time would be for me Bob Hope. The man did so much for so many!

For me It's Mr. Murray!!!!

Charles Barkley. Definitely.

I would love to be in a foursome with Tiger, Jordan and Barkley. I doubt I could afford the buy in though.

My choices for dream foursome:
Bill Murray, because even if you shot 124, you'd have a blast.
Johnny Bench, my idol growing up. He used to be quite a decent player back in the day. Would do just about anything to meet the man.
Catherine Bell, because she's Catherine Freaking Bell!!

I'm a fan of hockey and grew up watching Teemu Selanne on the Ducks. I like that Teemu is one of the greatest players ever, a good golfer and an incredibly nice guy.

After reading Golf Digest, Michael J Fox. After the round, I know that I would be a better person with a better view on life because of him and his experiences. He would make me a better person with more compassion.

Bill Murray just cracks me up.

I would love to be in a foursome with Tiger, Jordan and Barkley. I doubt I could afford the buy in though.

Or the strippers!

For me it's definitely Darius Rucker. The man does so much charity through the game of golf and just loves life. He was one of the greatest dudes I've ever met.

Or the strippers!

For me it's definitely Darius Rucker. The man does so much charity through the game of golf and just loves life. He was one of the greatest dudes I've ever met.

Agreed Thainer, he's a good dude and raises a ton of money for junior golf in South Carolina.

I don't know if Jim Carrey plays golf for real,I just saw him on the UTube video and I was rollin'! It would be great fun for sure!

No love for Carlton Banks?? I'd love to play a round with Alphonso Ribiero. How can that little guy hit it so far???

No love for Carlton Banks?? I'd love to play a round with Alphonso Ribiero. How can that little guy hit it so far???

I bet he would have some sweet threads too. Let alone birdie celebration dances.

I saw bill murray at the irish open pro am. He was genuinely funny. He was walking along signing autographs, says to hell with this (there were a lot of people crowding him) grabbed a handfull of books and walked off! Luckily mine was one of them!

Samuel L. Jackson for me

Phelps and Yao

I'm a fan of hockey and grew up watching Teemu Selanne on the Ducks. I like that Teemu is one of the greatest players ever, a good golfer and an incredibly nice guy.

Awesome!

In no particular order.

My favorite male Top3:

Justin Timberlake
Mark Wahlberg
Samuel L. Jackson

My favorite female Top3:

Catherine Bell
Tea Leoni
Jessica Biel

Back