What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 with the Drone, isn't it?

Yep, had belly before and loved it. Only stopped because of switch to Bettinardi. Love the setup and roll of this thing though.

Picked up an AMP 4H and a Baffler T Rail 3H, both off the bay for really good prices. Going to give them both a shake down to see if I go with the AMP or Baffler for my hybrids. So far I have the AMP in hand, and have hit it once at the range. And the results were better than my TM Rescue 2011's they will be replacing!

STX PROfit 5 putter

I bought some fall weight pants. One pair gray/Adidas the other pair black/Snake Eyes.

Just got a TM R11s stiff shaft, 9 degrees delivered from golf redefined...awesome service...going to try the ping anser next month to compare...

Some great pickups guys, like the red shorts myself and that bone divot tool sounds sick Jman. Can't wait to see pics of it!

After not being able to test some balls today due to snow covered ground, went by some golf stores to look at the pre-owned stuff.

Low and behold I found a couple wedges. There was NO way the price was right on this beautiful 56*, so I went up and asked one of the guys I know there and he said it's marked so go for it. $29.99...Done. Went to another store and saw a 60* marked at $70 and offered them $40 for it (was a little beat up) and DONE! Used his knife at the shop and ripped off the NDMC grip that was on it. Was a midsize AND had 2 layers of wrap underneath!

Picked up a lamkin wedge grip and installed when I got home...BAM $80 for TWO sweet wedges and one new grip. Need to clean them up and buff some marks out, but couldn't believe the good fortune I had today clearance shopping. Thanks Snow!

IMAG0940.jpg
IMAG0941.jpg
IMAG0942.jpg

That's awesome Man. I have heard good things about those wedges.

That's awesome Man. I have heard good things about those wedges.

Will see, but couldn't pass up the deal. Still have my ponder mode set on some Scor's and now the RTX's, but then again...when will it ever end!

vytavaje.jpg

This just arrived for me :)

I didn't purchase anything but I stole something :alien:! On the way to the golf course I looked in our garage extra club barrel and noticed a 4 hybrid. It was the Adams A12OS that KB, Dawg, Due, and a few others, tested a while back. It has a senior flex shaft in it, so I did not think it would work well for me. Dam it boy! That little sucker was sweet as maple syrup and so easy to hit the ball off the deck with. Now I'm looking for a 3 hybrid just like it :bulgy-eyes:! Anybody no where I can steal one :D?

Started the Cleveland bag conversion today and bought a Mashie 18* hybrid

Nice!! I love the conversion idea man.. Going all through the set?

Yeah bud. Going all in, except for putter. Classic 290 driver. 588 wedges. Mashie FW and still undecided on irons, between CG16 tours or Srizon Zstars

Yeah bud. Going all in, except for putter. Classic 290 driver. 588 wedges. Mashie FW and still undecided on irons, between CG16 tours or Srizon Zstars

Not feeling the putters from Cleveland? What about the Never Compromise line?

I like what you've got in mind for the rest of the setup!!

I went to golf galaxy today to test out some irons and was looking for a couple grips. I picked up 7 whiteout multicompounds for 4.50 a piece. Now i need to find the time to regrip all of my irons.

Not feeling the putters from Cleveland? What about the Never Compromise line?

I like what you've got in mind for the rest of the setup!!

Actually the new Cleveland Classic milled putters are quite nice. They roll pretty similiar to the higher end NC putters. Also, was liking the NC Sub30 mallet with plumbers neck. Felt pretty good! So a Cleveland putter isnt necessarily out of the picture just yet.

I went to golf galaxy today to test out some irons and was looking for a couple grips. I picked up 7 whiteout multicompounds for 4.50 a piece. Now i need to find the time to regrip all of my irons.

$4.50 for whiteout s?!?! What a steal!!

I didn't buy this. It's my xmas gift from my best friend Danny.p. he knows I play whenever I can and knew I wouldn't buy one.
qu4eduza.jpg

Plus it has a carry bag. Let's hope I can refold it so it fits again once I use it. This totally caught me off guard and I love it.
y5a3u3e2.jpg

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Rzb 5 wiid

dude nice! might have to run down and see if i can grab some for that price! was it on sale or some sort of discount you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back