Datrek F-15 Cart bag Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
THP was recently sent one of Datreks newest offerings for cart bags. First impression is that this is an extremely nice bag with all the extras one could ask for. I love the waterproof zipper on the dry pocket. This will be a great place for cell phones and other electronics. Also, I think something as simple as a velcro glove holder is a nice touch. This will serve as the thread to discuss this bag. You can also find out more at http://www.datrek.com/

DSC_0890-L.jpg

DSC_0888-L.jpg

14 Way Divider with Over-sized Soft Grip Putter Well

DSC_0891-L.jpg

DSC_0889-L.jpg

Velcro Glove Holder

DSC_0892-L.jpg

Fleece Lined Accessory Pocket with Divider

DSC_0895-L.jpg

Oversized Ball Pocket and Integrated Tee Holder

DSC_0894-L.jpg

Insulated Cooler Pocket

DSC_0896-L.jpg

[FONT=Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Fleece Lined Dry Pocket with Waterproof Zipper[/FONT]
DSC_0897-L.jpg

DSC_0898-L.jpg

Cart Strap Loop

DSC_0899-L.jpg

Awesome looking bag, but the mostly black is not for me

not a bad looking bag. Holy handles on the top! What's the weight on this bag 1T?

I am really liking all the features on this including the club dividers and putter well.

Colors are a bit bland but would guess that others will be offered.

not a bad looking bag. Holy handles on the top! What's the weight on this bag 1T?
6.5 lbs. It seems very light

I really like this bag a lot. Looking forward to your thoughts One-T

Nice pics, One-T. It's the little things I like about this one, like the divider in the valuables pouch. I always hate having to put my phone in their with my keys, the divider is a pretty clever way to solve that.

that sounds good for a bag that size.
I havent thought of it as heavy AT ALL!
Nice pics, One-T. It's the little things I like about this one, like the divider in the valuables pouch. I always hate having to put my phone in their with my keys, the divider is a pretty clever way to solve that.
dude...I dont even see that as the valuables pouch. The waterproof zipper is what gets me on the valuables pouch. I would use that one with the dividers for my tees, ball markers, etc. I will be able to keep the tees in one side. I hate pockets with tees everywhere.

I like it! That putter well is big enough to fit a giant grip. Very important for me.

Nice job on the review Jarret. My previous bag was a Datrek and it held up really well with the 14 way dividers. Only reason I got rid of it was because it weighed a ton. Whats the weight on this guy? I really like the divider in the valuables pocket.

I have never understood the big circle divider at the front of the bag....do people put their woods there for their putters?

Nice job on the review Jarret. My previous bag was a Datrek and it held up really well with the 14 way dividers. Only reason I got rid of it was because it weighed a ton. Whats the weight on this guy? I really like the divider in the valuables pocket.
thanks man, but I havent reviewed it yet. :) It is 6.5 lbs
I have never understood the big circle divider at the front of the bag....do people put their woods there for their putters?
Its for a putter. This one is designed to fit larger grips.

im from North Carolina too... near Asheville... maybe we could get together and play sometime. I play a few courses around the area. Marion Lake Club, Old Fort Golf Course, Sequoyah National, Silver Creek Plantation, Cedar Rock, Rock Barn. U play any of those?

im from North Carolina too... near Asheville... maybe we could get together and play sometime. I play a few courses around the area. Marion Lake Club, Old Fort Golf Course, Sequoyah National, Silver Creek Plantation, Cedar Rock, Rock Barn. U play any of those?
Yeah dude..hit me up via PM. that way we keep this thread about the bag.

Dude that bag looks sick! Hope it is durable and it may be something I look into next spring.

Its a safe place for putters dude! All putters should be well taken care of! Always!

Dude that bag looks sick! Hope it is durable and it may be something I look into next spring.
It will be my gamer till I get my MC bag. so I will let you know. if I forget then remind me.
Its a safe place for putters dude! All putters should be well taken care of! Always!
I agree with that. I feel as though all bags must have a putter well

Strange looking top, but I bet the handles would make it easy to get on and off the cart. I'd use it.

On to the bag, I'm not big on the color scheme but Datrek has my attention right now from testing the cart bag. I look forward to your thoughts on design and the quality buddy!

Lil cautious about the "fingers" in the putter well. Curious on your findings of putting in & taking out a grip like a Super Stroke

Sent from my DROID X2

It will be my gamer till I get my MC bag. so I will let you know. if I forget then remind me.

I agree with that. I feel as though all bags must have a putter well

Sounds good.

:eyepoke:

Importantly, how many cans of beer do you think will fit into the cooler pocket?

Back