Enjoy ur food you 2. Have an Arepa for me I miss em, really tough to find up here in the ole northeast.Merry Christmass too!

First the idea of THP distracted me (from my HW) now my stomach is... BRBNEEDSOMEFOOD

Yes please!!!

That has my interest.

There is an ATL food truck that does arepas, but they don't look like that. The ones here look like corn cakes and are topped instead of stuffed. I like the look of the FL ones more.

That has my interest.

There is an ATL food truck that does arepas, but they don't look like that. The ones here look like corn cakes and are topped instead of stuffed. I like the look of the FL ones more.

We have both ATL. This place stuffs them.

Wow, I already had dinner, but I have one of those for sure.

Living in a melting pot of an area for much of my life, I guess I just forgot that many would not know about masa and arepas. Good lord this was good. If it walked into a Chipotle, it would slap the chef in the face and drop a flag in the ground claiming it's turf. :D

Chipotle is good for what it is ... and it ain't that!!

So good yesterday, we went back today. This is the chicken avocado.

equbajug.jpg

And I was just down the street from this place. I may have to take a long lunch tomorrow.

Heart-Attack smashed between two buns..... YES PLEASE! Dang that thing looks good.

Gg shot me down for 3 nights in a row. She is weak....I'm craving it now.

Canadan and you have food addictions

Edit: Dan beat me to it!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I informed my wife of this place last night. She is dying to go now.

545083_325365887552529_1994324502_n.jpg

This is a must on the 29th. That looks so good!

Back