Im sorry nothing beats this for my eyes

ops2xboxscreenshot4259728915535_med.jpg

It's pretty fantastic, although Bender looks strange on it. Not nearly as cool as the Team Albatross logo.

I actually made me a snazzy THP logo. I want to prestige my weapons to have it on the gun, but I don't have yall's skills. lol

Isn't that cute you can bedazzle your gun lol

I actually made me a snazzy THP logo. I want to prestige my weapons to have it on the gun, but I don't have yall's skills. lol

The nice thing about gun prestiges is that it has nothing to do with headsets.. Just kills.. So eventually, you'll get it, just a matter of "cooking fools"

The nice thing about gun prestiges is that it has nothing to do with headsets.. Just kills.. So eventually, you'll get it, just a matter of "cooking fools"

I warm them more than cook them. Luckily my Dremmel skills fixed my headset woes....screw paying for the adapter, I made my own. lol

Haters gonna hate.. I get it, I know your jealous :act-up:

It'd be kinda nice if there was a platinum finish that you could flash in your opponents eyes and make it a little difficult to see.

thats not true sadly

thats not true sadly

I meant head'shots' for the record. It doesn't take that into account when ranking up the gun, does it? I got a gun prestiged while only having about 70 headshots with it. Not even half the cammos unlocked.

How good would Blackened Cod look on a HD Front Projector?

Depends on if it's a widescreen screen or not...

It can look pretty good depending on your projector.

Canadan has to come and set it up...hehe

It is. The good thing is I have the 3D LG 58" if necessary I guess.

I'll bring it down with me for you to "test" out!

Canadan has to come and set it up...hehe

It is. The good thing is I have the 3D LG 58" if necessary I guess.
Nice to have a backup.

Its like you are speaking Russian to me right now. I have no idea what a player card is, and what they are used for.

people say mines pretty awesome too

Yeah man. Yours are downright offensive.

Its like you are speaking Russian to me right now. I have no idea what a player card is, and what they are used for.

You'll just have to acquire the game and find out...

Back