The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the trade wants to trade sanchez and will part ways with Tebow, so how long until Vick is in a Jets jersey!!!

That wouldn't surprise me, actually.

If I am the Jets, I am working on a way to trade Tebow and get Henne.

That wouldn't surprise me, actually.

If I am the Jets, I am working on a way to trade Tebow and get Henne.

they should get rid of all of their QB's and just draft like 3 or 4 of them.

NO way do they land anyone decent in free agency or via a trade

they should get rid of all of their QB's and just draft like 3 or 4 of them.

NO way do they land anyone decent in free agency or via a trade
If they could pull off a trade of Tebow for Henne to Jacksonville, that would be an excellent move for them. They would be giving up a QB in Tebow that they dont use/play/whatever for a potential starter.

If they could pull off a trade of Tebow for Henne to Jacksonville, that would be an excellent move for them. They would be giving up a QB in Tebow that they dont use/play/whatever for a potential starter.
It would probably be a place Tebow wouldn't mind going to as well!!!

ahaqa4yp.jpg
well it wasn't that atleast

That's the greatest jersey I have ever seen...LOL

And why on earth would Jacksonville want to trade a potential starter at QB for a non-starter at ???? position? The Jets would have to sweeten the pot, i.e. Tebow plus extra pick or two for Henne, it would never be a straight up swap.

Just because the Jags can't win with Henne/Gabbert doesn't mean you go for a guy who would do no better. Change for the sake of change is pointless. If the Jags go for a new QB it will be for someone they hope can be the future of the franchise, a long-term answer, not a temporary publicity stunt.

If he wants to come in as an H-back or tight end, great. Welcome home. As a QB? Keep the circus elsewhere.

And why on earth would Jacksonville want to trade a potential starter at QB for a non-starter at ???? position? The Jets would have to sweeten the pot, i.e. Tebow plus extra pick or two for Henne, it would never be a straight up swap.

Just because the Jags can't win with Henne/Gabbert doesn't mean you go for a guy who would do no better. Change for the sake of change is pointless. If the Jags go for a new QB it will be for someone they hope can be the future of the franchise, a long-term answer, not a temporary publicity stunt.

If he wants to come in as an H-back or tight end, great. Welcome home. As a QB? Keep the circus elsewhere.

Man I just think that is what he is going to end up next year wherever he is. You said it perfect, I don't think any team wants to build a franchise for him and it doesn't sound like he wants to be a backup (I realize no one wants to) but this will most likely be his only way to get consistent playing time IMO.

but this will most likely be his only way to get consistent playing time IMO.

Unless he goes to Canada, maybe. Or the Arena League. Jacksonville has an AFL team, I'm sure the Sharks would love to have him.

So is Tim Tebow going to be Chip Kelly's QB if he comes to the NFL???

Sanchez for Vick then tebow and Vick for henne? Would the jags do it?

TTing

Doubt it. The Jags don't need two mediocre QBs haha. One should do just fine.

Kelly is going to San Diego. Heard it here first.

Call me crazy but I think the Jags will go after Alex Smith and I think it will work. Shorts and Blackmon are game breakers after the catch.

Call me crazy but I think the Jags will go after Alex Smith and I think it will work. Shorts and Blackmon are game breakers after the catch.

I hope the Vikings grab Smith. I want Ponder gone.

I hope the Vikings grab Smith. I want Ponder gone.

I want Carson Palmer gone. I should go visit Santa and see if he can help the Raiders with that.

I want Carson Palmer gone. I should go visit Santa and see if he can help the Raiders with that.

As true as that sounds, I would take Palmer over quite a bit of current staring qb's

Kansas City will go after Alex Smith. They love San Fran retreads. Montana, Bono, Grbac.

3rd and 1? Throw the bomb to Roddy White of course. 7-0 good guys. Love Saturday night NFL.

As true as that sounds, I would take Palmer over quite a bit of current staring qb's

Hell I'd take Palmer over Ponder.

Ryan with a beauty of a pass to White. But now the Lions are running it down the Falcons' throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back