What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I don't like you like that.

Hahaha he did all for the Nookie. The what!? The Nookie. The what?!

Vintage Limp Bizquet.

Drinking a local favorite! mWard can vouch I believe.

azaby2yn.jpg

After TBT got me dreaming of Shiner products, I went in to Publix to pick up some Shiner Bock, but unfortunately they didn't have any. I found a pretty good replacement however.
y7aza4a8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Shiner is solid, but so is Magic Hat.

Side note, Publix is my favorite FL grocery store. That place rocks.

Side note, Publix is my favorite FL grocery store. That place rocks.

Publix does indeed rock, and it was founded here locally in Lakeland, so it is on every corner. The only other grocery stores are the budget ones.

Publix does indeed rock, and it was founded here locally in Lakeland, so it is on every corner. The only other grocery stores are the budget ones.

Buying beer in grocery stores and gas stations is awesome. Loved that part IA and FL. Can't do it in PA. Sucks

Yuengling'ing away. It's the right thing to do.

I need to introduce you guys to "Summer Beer." Take 2 lemonade concentrates, fill up the two empty containers with vodka, add it to the concentrates. Put 15 beers of your choice (Sam Adams Cherry Wheat works extremely well.). Mix, and serve. Tastes so good, will knock you on your behind very quick.

Delicious, refreshing and cool well H2O! Trying to rehydrate after dealing with the weather and drivers today.

My sister is a terrible influence.

I need to introduce you guys to "Summer Beer." Take 2 lemonade concentrates, fill up the two empty containers with vodka, add it to the concentrates. Put 15 beers of your choice (Sam Adams Cherry Wheat works extremely well.). Mix, and serve. Tastes so good, will knock you on your behind very quick.

haha dude, it's not very summery here!

Flying Fish Oktoberfish. Had some left over so why not. Love it.

Hi. Im Jman and I approve this message.

Mich Ultra nothing else is the house

Sent from my stock TF101

It sounds like something I was drinking back in my college days. At least the feeling summery part..

Hahaha, we made it for our fantasy football draft, rounds 12-17 were rough. We had to stop round 13 halfway through so we could settle a dispute with a wrestling match.

Silver Bullets and yes the mountains are blue! Cheers all

Sent from my stock TF101

Vodka & sprite

Bud light. Mexican restaurant were at doesn't have much else

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Bud light. Mexican restaurant were at doesn't have much else

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Hmm how about a Corona or Margarita?

Sent from my stock TF101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back