The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out I'm going to be on Day shift next year. I really like night shift but being on days will be really nice when it comes to Wedding prep, as well as playing golf. I'm really excited overall, and Brittany is ecstatic.

Congrats dude! That's awesome! Normal people hours.

I just found out I'm going to be on Day shift next year. I really like night shift but being on days will be really nice when it comes to Wedding prep, as well as playing golf. I'm really excited overall, and Brittany is ecstatic.
That's awesome dude!

Congrats dude! That's awesome! Normal people hours.

I know dude, its going to be weird. Kinda sucks because the majority of my buddy's are staying on nights. We usually close down the bar then head back to my place (walking distance for the win) and hangout till 5am. Those days are coming to an end, lol.

Sure will be nice getting to play golf in the mornings during the summer months.

I know dude, its going to be weird. Kinda sucks because the majority of my buddy's are staying on nights. We usually close down the bar then head back to my place (walking distance for the win) and hangout till 5am. Those days are coming to an end, lol.

Sure will be nice getting to play golf in the mornings during the summer months.
Because you are switching to days, or getting married?

Hehe...

Nice. No more shenanigans!! Time for MC prep!

Are you insinuating there will be no shenanigans at the MC... I call shenanigans.

Are you insinuating there will be no shenanigans at the MC... I call shenanigans.

I call shenanigans on all of these shenanigans about shenanigans not being shenannied anymore. Who doesn't enjoy the occasional shenanigans???

Thou shalt not mess with the Jman.

That is all.

Dudeski's I'm in raaaaaaaaaarr form.

Thou shalt not mess with the Jman.

That is all.

Oh boy. I am filling in the blanks in my own head. And this story is fantastic.

The wall, the floor, the......

If that's a reference to something, I don't get it. If it's not a reference to something, I still don't get it.

The wall, the floor, the......

Apparently Jman and "MMA Guy" are one in the same. I'm guessing alcohol is involved.

Blu is wiiiiiiiiiise!

Whooooooooooo!

Did we just get Rick Flaired?

Jman is going HAM right now. Lol.

dude. I hope you're drinking alone. Because that would make your THPing seem better in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back