I should call mine, but I haven't paid for center ice in two years and I don't think we're paying for our extra HD DVR.. It'll be a double whammy.

Well that's pretty much useless at this point anyways.

Been on hold for 25+ minutes...haha If they think they can get rid of me they are crazy. I will sit here all night for $50 a month off my bill and faster internet.

YES! They told me they had to change it to my wifes name and a new account because the promotion is only for NEW CUSTOMERS but it a year the new customer can just keep getting promotions. I said.. UMMM No. I pay $190+ a month and have been a customer for a long time and will cancel the service and go to Verizon. He said okay. Let me put this through for you.

holy crap $190 a month, I just sharted

holy crap $190 a month, I just sharted

My cable bill went up to like 220$ after out 2 year promo was up and we didn't even have most of the movie channels. That's when I told them to piss off and got DISH.

My cable bill went up to like 220$ after out 2 year promo was up and we didn't even have most of the movie channels. That's when I told them to piss off and got DISH.

I wish I could. We arent allowed to get Satellite here.

sweet lord u guys must watch a lot of TV

Finally got through. The first guy I spoke to was full of poop. However, I am getting 50mb internet, all movie channels (HBO, Showtime, Encore, Starz) with on demand (currently only have HBO with no on demand) for $170 a month instead of the $193 I am paying.

And my wife thinks $103 a month is too much for tv and internet we barely use...bookmarking this one

And my wife thinks $103 a month is too much for tv and internet we barely use...bookmarking this one

Dude, thats crazy. I am still getting raped but I feel a little better about it...haha. BLOP TIME

We have all channels but movie ones and have the middle tier Fios Internet speed for $97 a month no contract

Jrod ready to lay waste to some noobs

I need to go buy an Xbox so I can get in on this.

Back