Does it? I really don't think it does.

Nah it doesn't but you need to log on.

Jrod: Hey Dan, we should play Hardcore.

Canadan: Sure, bro. Why not.

Canadan: Hey, somebody on our team keeps stabbing me in the back. WTF?!?!

Jrod: BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Tomahawking toolbags with the tac knife charging might be one of my favourite things..

Or tac knifers literally laying around a corner getting tomahawked..

AWESOME!

Tomahawking toolbags with the tac knife charging might be one of my favourite things..

Or tac knifers literally laying around a corner getting tomahawked..

AWESOME!

Yah that moron we played tonight was ridiculous.

I've never seen anyone actually try to drop knife. Or knife camp??

Yah that moron we played tonight was ridiculous.

I've never seen anyone actually try to drop knife. Or knife camp??

Ive seen a drop knife by Dev, but never a knife camp

You woulda been proud last night. THP actually won probably 80% of our ground war games.

wow, thats impressive, beating up vets or hammering those christmas noobs?

wow, thats impressive, beating up vets or hammering those christmas noobs?

Both. Dan Dev and I were destroying people. I think we only got worked once or twice out of probably 10 games.

Both. Dan Dev and I were destroying people. I think we only got worked once or twice out of probably 10 games.

solid indeed, Im hoping to get back on tonight for some pre-florida blopping

Wow! great price! Thanks Dev

I tried to get a video of me tomahawking that prone corner camping knifer tool but for some reason the video cut off literally two seconds before I destroyed him.

Sad day.

I tried to get a video of me tomahawking that prone corner camping knifer tool but for some reason the video cut off literally two seconds before I destroyed him.

Sad day.

Theater mode is terrible. They can't do anything right.

Where the F does it upload to? I created a video and then have no idea where it went.

I just sold my copy of BLOPS2 on GLYDE...

Still got 30 bucks for it! I say get it while you still have some value left on the game.

I think it's really funny how people hate this game. It has it's faults as do all of the CODs, but from a gameplay standpoint I think this is the most balanced of them all.

I love the pick 10 and this game caters to all kinds of play styles. I will probably play this one longer than any of the previous games

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back